Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nor-Tech
The Motors are not in but ............ >

The Motors are not in but ............

Notices

The Motors are not in but ............

Old 03-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Skip the "predator" logo and just invite young nubile women to pose on the fairing. Every one will conclude that you are THE Predator.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:01 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Ultimate cruiser for SWFL! With three Arnesons it shouldn't be difficult is seeing you on the water
Old 03-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, Bob!

Just let us know when we should pack a bag for the Key West run!

Last edited by cbeastwood; 03-16-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
the stereo is !! Actually did not get a pic of the stereo but will share some pics of the new ride under construction. By the way it is another 50 V powered by trip Yanmar diesels, Arneson drives. Auto pilot so I can catch some sleep ( LOL ), Garmin touch scren 5212 w XM weather / sonar. Should be ready by the middle of April. Graphic design by Harold at Grafik Worx, paint by Nor Tech. It's always a pleasure to deal with Nor Tech on a project like this.
Bob

Bob I really like this paint job of yours. It is very classy with a little pop. The red helps to do this. Why not take the name off in this area since the color red runs into the stripe or put it on the opposite side..enclosed is a pic of my deck, it might be to plain for you. Keep the pics coming. Jeff
Attached Thumbnails The Motors are not in but ............-blue-bayou-img_2875.jpg   The Motors are not in but ............-blue-bayou-004-mod.jpg  
Old 03-16-2008, 08:32 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

AWESOME! I love the colors!
Old 03-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks sweet!! Like the colors.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Bob I really like this paint job of yours. It is very classy with a little pop. The red helps to do this. Why not take the name off in this area since the color red runs into the stripe or put it on the opposite side..enclosed is a pic of my deck, it might be to plain for you. Keep the pics coming. Jeff
Good advise, Jeff. I need to be careful not to get too much going on paintwise. Wanted to tone this one down a bit. If you look at the deck pic in post 3, I had left the faring lettering off until I saw the finished product. I really like the clean lines of your boat. You nailed it just right, in my opinion.
Bob
Old 03-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Good advise, Jeff. I need to be careful not to get too much going on paintwise. Wanted to tone this one down a bit. If you look at the deck pic in post 3, I had left the faring lettering off until I saw the finished product. I really like the clean lines of your boat. You nailed it just right, in my opinion.
Bob
Thank You Bob, I love the way Harold designed my boat. The Bentley Blue is cool to the touch on the deck and is easy to keep clean. The Bay Blue for cockpit like you mentioned you will really like, looks great in the sun and is easy to clean. Now I looked at pic #3 with out the name on the fairing, what about doing it outlined like Nor-Tech is on the deck, or possibly outline it with another color on the boat on the outside of the outline. Either way it looks AWESOME. I'VE learned sometimes simple is better, either that or Im just getting older, and I might as well throw in that Wiser comment so I feel better too.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

she looks awsome Bob. Way toned down for you but awsome none the less.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratz my Friend, can't wait 2 C that Bad Boy at Boyne Thunder!!!!! T

Quick Reply: The Motors are not in but ............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.