Nor Tech Cape Coral.Top Notch >

Nor Tech Cape Coral.Top Notch

Notices

Nor Tech Cape Coral.Top Notch

Old 12-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nor Tech Cape Coral.Top Notch

My dad and I went over to check out his boat which is being painted across the street from Nor Tech in North Cape Coral. So I said lets stop in Nor Tech as I wanted to ask a question about my future boat/engine. We met a gentleman by the name of Keith he answerd all of my questions and offered to service my boat when needed.

Keith gave us the Grand Tour and is all I have to say is WOW. These guys are a class act. Not only did Keith give us a tour he also explained several key items and also took us into the engine shop which was as clean as a hospital. I do not own a Nor Tech. "unless I hit the Lotto".But I would love to get my hands on one. Build a 28 to 30 v hull and we will come.

I will use these guys when I need service with out a doubt. Oh the treat of the day was I got to see BOB THE BUILDERS Team Predator. Bob's boat is my favorite boat it looks amazing. Again Big thanks to Keith from Nor Tech he made my day and also my dad's.

Way to go Nor Tech. Hopefully one day you will build a 28 to 30 that maybe I can get into? You guys seem to have a good thing going. and most of all your support and customer service seems top notch.
Thanks again.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to go Nor Tech. Hopefully one day you will build a 28 to 30 that maybe I can get into?

Skip Braver of Cigarette, a custom boatbuilder like Nor-Tech, said he stopped building their 31 because he lost money on every one he built.

I won't say a Nor-Tech 36' V to match the 36' cat is out of the question, but a 30-31' V is probly not in the cards.

OTOH my name is not Terry Sobo so I could be wrong.