Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nor-Tech
3600 Supercat >

3600 Supercat

Notices

3600 Supercat

Old 01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info guys! I learned A LOT, its nice to have some good preliminary information BEFORE you start shopping, Thanks to all for the input, especially "Larry" who really taught me a lot about Nor techs and Cats in general!

Thanks!
Michael
Old 01-31-2011, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

I've had mine since 07 and just love it...it started out with whippled 525 and XR's... It is a very comfortable boat and is large compared to a Spectre... Over the last couple of season's we went through everything starting with paint, interior, and changed the XR's to ASD7M Arneson surface drives...the last thing was to upgrade the power to a couple of Eddie Young 925EFI motors... We boat down at Lake of the Ozarks and it handles the washmachine water we get most weekends and have never had any issues with the construction... Insurance is something that you have get when upgrading to a fast cat but if you have any experience and/or take the Tres' Martin course you can get it... If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout... Jim