Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    24 Baja Outlaw SST, LOOKING for nice 29 Outlaw

Orange Supercat?

Anyone go to the 1000 Islands poker run and see the bright orange Supercat that was there? Man it was GORGEOUS!

Michael

My Boats:
    36 Nor-Tech
    Yes I did. Owner is out of Quebec and a very nice guy. He bought it from Double R Performance, 700 boat with whipple upgrade kits.
    Had the pleasure of driving it in Miami two winters ago when Raymond still owned it.
    Love the colour.

NorTechNorth.com Offshoreonly Advertiser Double R Performance's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Nor-tech, Statement!, Outerlimits, Skater, Mercury Racing TEAM Engine Packages
    The boat belongs to a friend of mine from Montreal. We put the stage three Whipples on it and it ran 136. FAST boat for the power in it.

VIP Member VIP Member wrinkleface's Avatar
    My Boats:
    NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R Performance View Post
    The boat belongs to a friend of mine from Montreal. We put the stage three Whipples on it and it ran 136. FAST boat for the power in it.
    Peter, U have a friend???

Registered
    My Boats:
    24 Baja Outlaw SST, LOOKING for nice 29 Outlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Single With Twins View Post
    Yes I did. Owner is out of Quebec and a very nice guy. He bought it from Double R Performance, 700 boat with whipple upgrade kits.
    Had the pleasure of driving it in Miami two winters ago when Raymond still owned it.
    Love the colour.

I thought it was simply gorgeous, I love the Supercats, but, the paint/interior on that one was jaw dropping!

"single with twins" you are a real lucky guy to be able to get out in something like that. That must have been incredible!

"Raymond" I checked out your support trailer at the 1000 Islands run, it was really cool! Nice tow vehicle too!