43 super vee vs Sunsation 43 >

43 super vee vs Sunsation 43

Notices

43 super vee vs Sunsation 43

Old 08-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bdubs
I called Susnation at 7:30 last night. Joe answered the phone and and a couple of my questions.

Always good customer service from them.

I like the Sunsation, and I would also take a Corvette over a Masarati.
That was 8:30 in Michigan....I can't believe he answered the phone!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Nor-Tech is a true custom builder. The 43V will be bigger, heavier, have a softer ride, and be more luxurious than the F-4. Sunsation is a semi-custom builder. The F-4 will be faster on the same power, be a bit more nimble, and will be geared towards all out performance with some nice custom touches. If it was my decision to make, I would ask myself how I intend to use the boat the majority of the time. If I am a Poker Runner, I am probably leaning F-4. If I am more of a cruiser, overnighter, with the occasionl Poker Run thrown in I am probably going Nor-Tech. I wish I had the coin to have your dilemma! Not sure you can go wrong either way.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Nor-Tech is a true custom builder. The 43V will be bigger, heavier, have a softer ride, and be more luxurious than the F-4. Sunsation is a semi-custom builder. The F-4 will be faster on the same power, be a bit more nimble, and will be geared towards all out performance with some nice custom touches. If it was my decision to make, I would ask myself how I intend to use the boat the majority of the time. If I am a Poker Runner, I am probably leaning F-4. If I am more of a cruiser, overnighter, with the occasionl Poker Run thrown in I am probably going Nor-Tech. I wish I had the coin to have your dilemma! Not sure you can go wrong either way.
At the risk of say'n I'm get'n a little older, although I love speed!!!! I'll take the rock solid NT & Awesome ride!!! guess that's why I'm get'n my 2nd 1!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
At the risk of say'n I'm get'n a little older, although I love speed!!!! I'll take the rock solid NT & Awesome ride!!! guess that's why I'm get'n my 2nd 1!!!
Going twins this time over tripps? I would have been out on Jassby's 43 a few years back had I made the trip to Diamondhead. Not sure I would have wanted to be next to him up front though in those side by side bolsters. He has a hard time keeping his pants up on a boat.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
That was 8:30 in Michigan....I can't believe he answered the phone!
Of course he's going to answer..he's on his phone, and has bought a boat from him..no different than me calling Sobo...

My deal, is drive both, then make a decision, look at all aspects, resale, ride, acceleration, top end, comfort, structural integrity, wiring, seat material, stitching, plumbing to and incl. sea strainers, ease of getting to maint. items,..list goes on. Good Luck. Jeff
Old 08-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered

Going twins this time over tripps? I would have been out on Jassby's 43 a few years back had I made the trip to Diamondhead. Not sure I would have wanted to be next to him up front though in those side by side bolsters. He has a hard time keeping his pants up on a boat.
twins, seriously look'n at the Ilmors!! just found out my local dealer where I boat in northern MI is gunna service them!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Godacious!
Looking to move up from a 35 Formula. Looking hard at a 43sv and a Sunsation 43. Partial to the twin 700 package, but also thinking about triples in the Nortech. What do you guys think?
lol
Old 08-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
lol
Old 08-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
twins, seriously look'n at the Ilmors!! just found out my local dealer where I boat in northern MI is gunna service them!!!
725's/Indys would be a great combo in a 43!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered

725's/Indys would be a great combo in a 43!
It has me inquiring!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.