Just bought a 36 Nortech looking for help >

Just bought a 36 Nortech looking for help

Notices

Just bought a 36 Nortech looking for help

Old 09-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbojack
I keep mine on lift during the summer and trailer during winter. The lift only has 2 bunks, where my trailer has the 2 bunks plus short board that catches the very back part of the sponsons. I was looking at the nortech and skater trailers and they all seem to have more the the 2 plain bunks.

I was looking at getting a 36 Nortech but I would have to back it in the slip at the marina I am staying and wondering if I have more then bunks how easy it would be to get it to set up on the lift.

The nortech has the rail inside the sponson i dont know what its called but its a horizontal step about 3 inches wide on the inner sides of both sponsons. Thats where the trailer supports it all the way fore and aft. My lift is just two 3x10's stacked two high for rigidity that the boat rests on.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Capt3915
Thanks, we'll have to hook up sometime. I just met the guy w the 43 this weekend who is from up your way.
The guy with the 43 use to belong to my buddy Danny that lives in Annapolis, I met him at Jellyfish Joels a year or so ago. I live on Turkey Point Island in Edgewater off the South River not the Turkey Point that is at the top of the Bay.
We are heading to Reckless Ricks in Pasadena tomorrow around 1PM... I don't know much about it but supposedly a fun run stop from a bunch of guys that are coming from top of the Bay?? I'm taking my Cigarette and have a buddy bringing his 36NT Cat to go there for lunch.
If you looking for something to do swing by.
Thanks Pat
Old 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

DO NOT HIT that red button. It's the eject button!!! Just kidding, beautiful boat, I look forward to seeing it in person.

Craig
Old 09-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Spicy
The guy with the 43 use to belong to my buddy Danny that lives in Annapolis, I met him at Jellyfish Joels a year or so ago. I live on Turkey Point Island in Edgewater off the South River not the Turkey Point that is at the top of the Bay.
We are heading to Reckless Ricks in Pasadena tomorrow around 1PM... I don't know much about it but supposedly a fun run stop from a bunch of guys that are coming from top of the Bay?? I'm taking my Cigarette and have a buddy bringing his 36NT Cat to go there for lunch.
If you looking for something to do swing by.
Thanks Pat

Thanks a lot for the invite, i will be working all weekend and unable to join but let me know if any running is going on next weekend and i will try to join in. Have a fun weekend

Jon
Old 09-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OldSchool
DO NOT HIT that red button. It's the eject button!!! Just kidding, beautiful boat, I look forward to seeing it in person.

Craig

Haha thats hilarious thanks for the help, next time somebody asks thats what ill say.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Registered

i have a 2004 36, with a red/black momentary switch on the drivers side. Behind (i guess in front of) the safety teathers. I, along with nortech, have no idea what it is for. Imagine that? Terry S doesn't know. No one seems to know. I'll try to attach a pic...
Old 09-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The 2004 3600 we are working on also has the "red buttons". They are hooked up to the head sets in some way but never did find out what they do.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

Look like the "Push to talk" on my Cig Tiger intercom system. as in Tiger system Not Tiger Cig lol
Old 09-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Capt3915
The nortech has the rail inside the sponson i dont know what its called but its a horizontal step about 3 inches wide on the inner sides of both sponsons. Thats where the trailer supports it all the way fore and aft. My lift is just two 3x10's stacked two high for rigidity that the boat rests on.
They are called Spray Rails....