Any Used Nor-Tech 340 CC's For Sale >

Any Used Nor-Tech 340 CC's For Sale

Notices

Any Used Nor-Tech 340 CC's For Sale

Old 08-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Any Used Nor-Tech 340 CC's For Sale

Seriously interested in a 340, Twins or Triples, So far about every classified I've come across has been utilizing the same photos, mftr photos & brochure descriptions which tells me they don't actually have a 340 but will gladly order me one. I'm interested in a gently used 340. Occasionally a boat owner makes it known his boat is for sale via word of mouth but doesn't advertise so as to avoid all the BS & tire kickers. I'm hoping this post might help direct me to one of those 340 owners.

Thanks In Advance
Old 08-28-2014, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Contact Randy Kent, Marine Concepts, LOTO.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Registered

I appreciate the lead, I will reach out to him this AM.

I plan to contact Terry Sobo to see what he knows.

Keep the leads coming, good people tend to know other good people!
Old 08-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Terry surely will know if his dealers have one, and possibly a slightly used one. Randy has several slots in the build schedule, so if you choose to work with him he may have a new one coming in within weeks instead of months. Not sure if he has one currently or not, but they usually don't last long. Randy's number is 913-908-7223. Now I can decide if I have one for sale.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 AM
Registered

MP- thanks for the insight. In all honesty a NEW 340 isn't in the cards for me. I would have loved to have owned the silver one that Sportboats Marine shows as SOLD in the OSO classifieds.

If your decision to sell is YES then you already have an interested party w/o spending a $$ on a classified ad so you are way ahead of the game.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Registered

Every now and then Randy gets contacted by someone who may want to trade, and you never know, he may come across a 340 trade from someone moving to a 39. Wouldn't hurt to leave your name with him.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Every now and then Randy gets contacted by someone who may want to trade, and you never know, he may come across a 340 trade from someone moving to a 39. Wouldn't hurt to leave your name with him.
We've done one oil change on your 340 so time to peddle it!!!! It is a fugly boat!!!
Attached Thumbnails Any Used Nor-Tech 340 CC's For Sale-nor-tech.jpg  
Old 08-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
We've done one oil change on your 340 so time to peddle it!!!! It is a fugly boat!!!
That's called slightly used. Headed for LOTO in a few minutes.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

NASCAT, You may of just missed out on one?? That's how it always happens to me at least!!
My buddy just bought a 34' NT 2 weeks ago from Randy, they pulled the shrink wrap off of it this past weekend and it's new home is in Annapolis on the Chesapeake Bay!!!

Thanks Pat
Old 08-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Registered

Life is about timing & sometimes it's Piss Poor Timing.

My ignorance about the Nor-Tech line assumed that only the 390 had the helm cabin & the 390 is somewhat of a stretch for me financially not to mention a handful to be dragging around & launching all the time since I keep my boats on a trailer in my storage unit.

I just spoke to Terry Sobo so I'm getting the lines in the water, I'm confident I'll get a bite sooner or later. Bottomline is I'm not on any schedule & can wait for the right deal or someone contemplating moving out of one come seasons end.

I plan to follow up on everyone's leads & appreciate the many responses I've received already this AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.