Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nor-Tech
Any 3900Vs near Warrensburg NY??? >

Any 3900Vs near Warrensburg NY???

Notices

Any 3900Vs near Warrensburg NY???

Old 11-06-2015, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Any 3900Vs near Warrensburg NY???

Asking a favor of any OSOers, I'm trying to find a 3900V near Warrensburg NY that my trailer builder could come take a few measurements off of. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you thought about calling down to NT?
Old 11-06-2015, 06:06 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

I actually called and talked to a few people there yesterday. They seem very "over" the performance boat side of their business. I tried to order a few parts and didn't have any luck.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jpzaluski
I actually called and talked to a few people there yesterday. They seem very "over" the performance boat side of their business. I tried to order a few parts and didn't have any luck.
Very unfortunate truth! I have mine sitting on a MYCO in my driveway here in Southern Maine (probably too far, but an option if you want to drive up).
You might have some luck calling down to MYCO directly and asking them for dimensions. They built mine specifically for the boat.
If you need basic dimensions like width and length, I dont mind taking some for you.

Rick
207-240-4624
Old 11-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

When the center console fad fades away , they will wish the didn't ignore the past and current performance customers.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by baja27
When the center console fad fades away , they will wish the didn't ignore the past and current performance customers.
It's their past and current performance customers that are buying the CCs.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Registered

Regardless, that's shi??y customer service. Anyone can sell a boat, car, etc., it's what you do after by servicing your customer that makes them come back or refer another potential customer.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Feverz29
Regardless, that's shi??y customer service. Anyone can sell a boat, car, etc., it's what you do after by servicing your customer that makes them come back or refer another potential customer.
I agree. NorTech use to deal with customers direct. Not so much anymore. They have changed that model to selling most, maybe all of their boats through dealer networks.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Registered

Fritz is a nice guy and willing to help with the resources he has. He actually helped me with paint codes and other things. But the reality is they just dont have any parts or other things for these boats in the factory so his hands are tied. Can't fault them for going for what is hot right now to make some dough.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by violation98
Fritz is a nice guy and willing to help with the resources he has. He actually helped me with paint codes and other things. But the reality is they just dont have any parts or other things for these boats in the factory so his hands are tied. Can't fault them for going for what is hot right now to make some dough.
I've gotten great service from them, some through the dealer and other direct from Terry S. Then again I've only had the boat for 2 years. I also understand 2nd or 3rd owners want support 8-10 years down the road. Pretty sure Fever guys aren't getting a lot of factory support these days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.