TMP Cyclone

Notices

TMP Cyclone

Old 12-13-2004, 08:15 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking TMP Cyclone

Well I just got my new Hot Boat and read the Cyclone Article. After seeing the Speedometer standing at 174, I have come to the following conclusion: Steve.......you, Eddie and David are FRICKIN INSANE! I thought you were kidding. I know that when I was in it going across 3 and 4 foot swells at 150 to 155 on Lake Ponc, I was about to crap my pants! My hair is just now starting to grow back.....most of it blew out. Thanks for letting me sit in the back where all of the wind force is.......not to mention that we went around the lake about 3 times at that speed. What really tripped me out was that there was a quarter stick of throttle left......with 6 BIG ASS guys and a full load of gas at 155. I am driving next time! If we get another set of 1400's......IM FRICKIN DRIVIN!! I am going to see if I can top that ride in your boat......I have sent a letter to Southwest and asked them if I can ride on the outside of the plane on the wing on the next trip from Nashville to New Orleans. Like I said...if you guys make any more horsepower....I am going to be standing on the bank at the scene of the crash sayin "Those TMP guys were some crazy cajuns"!