Nordic 32' Os

Notices

Nordic 32' Os

Old 03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Nordic 32' Os

Casey,
NOW I know where you are ........I work in Charlotte regularly, so maybe we can get together sometime when you're ready to run (I have friends that run on Norman). Or give me a shout when you come to Nashvegas, and I'll take you for a ride on the Heat. Should be very similar to your ride, except for your's having twins.
Regards,
Steve
Old 03-27-2006, 04:00 AM
sandman
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Nordic 32' Os

You're on Steve, I probably wont make it to Nashville this June (my month off) as my brother is coming to the Rock to help me rig the boat. He retired from Dynelectron and used to work on aircraft avionics, mostly Apaches, and will be totally rewiring everything. He bundles and routes wires the aircraft way. I put in new gauges and carling switches and am relocating the batteries to the inner cabin. (optima) That will cut the engine bay clutter down a great deal. He uses welding lead cables for battery cables and custom fabricates the terminal ends. (he custom built an awesome v8 pontiac fiero with a 383 stroker) He lives in Goodlettsville on the north side. He's itchin to get that jet boat I sold him in the water. He's a new boater. If everything goes as planned, I should be doing my shakedown cruise at lake Norman in mid Oct. Would appreciate it greatly if you could be there. If not, maybe some of your friends could make it. Later....Casey