How Much Should I... >

How Much Should I...

Notices

How Much Should I...

Old 07-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Much Should I...

sell my 03 28ft Nordic Heat for? I love it, but I am looking into the Sunsations.

It has 300 hours on a 496 mag, bravo1x, tabs, travel cover, new bimini/cockpit cover/bow cover, garmin gps, vhf, triple axle trailer with 2 spares, stainless ice chest. Anyone think I can get 58k?
Old 07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Registered

check the classified ads here on oso and look for similar boats
Old 07-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Registered

I just sold my 2001 open bow with a 502 for 55k. It was spotless and the first guy to lay eyes on it had to have it. No negotiation on the price. (I guess I could have gotten more?)

It had 200 hours. Always stored indoors and never left lake Havasu. A great boat! I miss it.

Also had a 10K Max Machine drive hanging off the back. The guy couldn't care less, he just wanted a loud stereo. Which it did not have.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by riverracerx
I just sold my 2001 open bow with a 502 for 55k. It was spotless and the first guy to lay eyes on it had to have it. No negotiation on the price. (I guess I could have gotten more?)

It had 200 hours. Always stored indoors and never left lake Havasu. A great boat! I miss it.

Also had a 10K Max Machine drive hanging off the back. The guy couldn't care less, he just wanted a loud stereo. Which it did not have.

What now Chris?