New boat ordered >

New boat ordered

Notices

New boat ordered

Old 09-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New boat ordered

I just completed the order for a new 35 Flame open bow. I ended up working a deal on one that the factory had out of the mold that the order was cancelled on. I should have it in a few weeks. I have to offer appologies to Nordic Gary because this boat has the same graphics as his. But, that's not a bad thing since his is one of the best looking Nordics I've seen. I'll be using this boat as a demo and it will be for sale if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll just have to keep it Hopefully we can generate some interest in the open bow version. I personally think it's the neatest thing ever. I would have never gotten rid of my 28 except to move up to this boat. I'll post pictures when I get it.

BTW...before you ask, I'm getting 496 Mag engines. What else would an engine builder order...
Old 09-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bobl
I just completed the order for a new 35 Flame open bow. I ended up working a deal on one that the factory had out of the mold that the order was cancelled on. I should have it in a few weeks. I have to offer appologies to Nordic Gary because this boat has the same graphics as his. But, that's not a bad thing since his is one of the best looking Nordics I've seen. I'll be using this boat as a demo and it will be for sale if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll just have to keep it Hopefully we can generate some interest in the open bow version. I personally think it's the neatest thing ever. I would have never gotten rid of my 28 except to move up to this boat. I'll post pictures when I get it.

BTW...before you ask, I'm getting 496 Mag engines. What else would an engine builder order...
I'll bet the 496s don't last long, or remain stock !
Steve
Old 09-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Never Enough
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sound Great. Can't wait to see the pics! I just listed my Heat in the classifieds. Hopefully I will order my 35 but the end of the yr.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats Bob...no apologies needed, just send pics when it's done.

We should look good at the Jamboree this coming June.