Ok the whipple is done  PIC >

Ok the whipple is done PIC

Notices

Ok the whipple is done PIC

Old 04-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok heres some from the start sorry no shot of the seat mods
Attached Thumbnails Ok the whipple is done  PIC-winter08-nordic-013.jpg   Ok the whipple is done  PIC-whipple-install-003.jpg   Ok the whipple is done  PIC-whipple-install-007.jpg  

Old 04-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails Ok the whipple is done  PIC-whipple-install-010.jpg   Ok the whipple is done  PIC-whipple-install-012.jpg   Ok the whipple is done  PIC-img_2236.jpg  

Old 04-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered

I do have the XR so that helps.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

looks good,keep us posted what its picks up

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:12 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did a whipple on my personal 06 Donzi w/496 mag ho about a year ago & am quite happy with it.. It accelerates like a mofo... You should enjoy yours..

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations
Old 04-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by I DIG IT !!
I do have the XR so that helps.
So whats the final #s and how much do you have in to it?? I am maybe next winter?
Old 04-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

It's hard to say I'm still working out all of the llittle problems. It's a little hard to get them all done when it keeps snowing here. Last weekend wast really nice. I still ave prop work to do. I'm getting a really big slip problem with the 28p Bravo Im runnig now. I might try a p5x next to see if this helps??? I'm running low to mid 70's right now. But I think that mid to upper 70's is not out of the picture before I'm done. This is the guess work part. I'm hoping to get her all dialed by the end of may.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by I DIG IT !!
It's hard to say I'm still working out all of the llittle problems. It's a little hard to get them all done when it keeps snowing here. Last weekend wast really nice. I still ave prop work to do. I'm getting a really big slip problem with the 28p Bravo Im runnig now. I might try a p5x next to see if this helps??? I'm running low to mid 70's right now. But I think that mid to upper 70's is not out of the picture before I'm done. This is the guess work part. I'm hoping to get her all dialed by the end of may.
Your slip #s will be bad with a B1 4 blade if you have the same high x-dimension most of the early step hulls had (19-19.25"s), regardless of prop mods. The easiest fix is a 1" drive spacer. You will have better luck with a P5X at the stock XD. I would try that 1st, since it's easier to do. I am running a 1" spacer in mine, and my 4 blades still need considerable cup and other mods to work properly. The P5X is still the best prop on my boat, even at +1".
Regards,
Steve
Old 04-20-2008, 12:21 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

A 5 blade Maximus can get you some more grip too.. I am running it on mine now & like it alot.. Jamie / Lakeside Restorations
Old 04-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

I got a p5x on the way and I'm going to run it this week end. I know that the 1" spacer might have to go on but hopeing that the new prop will get me what I want. I really don't want to have to put a spacer on but know that it might take one. I'm really hoping that the new prop helps the slip and gets me into the 76 to 77 gps #'s. If it does I will be more than happy with that and just leave it alone????? I'll post some #'s this weekend.

Quick Reply: Ok the whipple is done PIC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.