Getting back into boating and have some questions >

Getting back into boating and have some questions

Notices

Getting back into boating and have some questions

Old 04-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by young
bobl, that is one very nice boat. 900HP would really makes things interesting.

Mid to low 70's is really good for a boat of this size. You don't see very many, if any Baja's this size able to run in the 70's. I had heard and read that the hulls on the Nordics are very effecient.

What is a good typical price on a used 2000-up 25 Rage?
The boat that Bob is talking about is mine. It is one of the most fun boats I have driven. I love my RAGE but decided to get a lighting. I have always wanted a Cat and this filled the bill. Like Bob said, the boat can come with any engine package you want. If we took the Procharger off the boat, it will run high 70 the low 80. The boat is in excellent condition and always garage kept and covered. If yo would like more information, just send me an email. If not good luck with your search and I know you will be happy with any of the NORDIC boats.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Plane Silly
Young, where are you located? I live in Norther KY just south of Cincinnati. I am also about 3 hours from Unlimited Marine (great guys by the way). If you are near me I would be glad to take you for a ride. Mine runs in the mid 80's, but its not stock.
I live in Clarksville,Tn which is around 2.5 hours away from Unlimited Marine. Me and the wife are wanting to pick a day and go up there to see what they have to offer.

The Nordic boats are very new to us. We have actually never seen one in person before. The look of the boat and what we have read so far is what has us leaning towards one.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by young
I live in Clarksville,Tn which is around 2.5 hours away from Unlimited Marine. Me and the wife are wanting to pick a day and go up there to see what they have to offer.

The Nordic boats are very new to us. We have actually never seen one in person before. The look of the boat and what we have read so far is what has us leaning towards one.
Young,
Now that we know where you live (you should fill that in on your profile), I can tell you that you have a lot of Nordics near you.
I think there are 7 or 8 Heats in Nashville now. The first 2 showed up about 10 years ago, and have continued to gain in popularity since then. When you figure in performance, looks, ride, practicality, price/value, it's hard to beat a Nordic. I looked at a lot of other boats before I bought mine. I also had a Baja (H2X) before I bought the Nordic, as did other members of the Nashville Nordic Navy.
The Rage is a great boat too, and Instigator's former boat is a nice one. Great graphics and smoking fast.
When you get to UPM, make sure you go out in a Heat too. If your plan is "big" water like Cumberland/Barkely/KY Lakes, you will like the bigger boat. If you are just "crusin' the Cumberland" River and smaller lakes, the Rage will be fine.
Regards,
Steve
PS, If you want to take a look at mine, you are certainly welcome to. I live in Old Hickory.

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 04-27-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
Young,
Now that we know where you live (you should fill that in on your profile), I can tell you that you have a lot of Nordics near you.
I think there are 7 or 8 Heats in Nashville now. The first 2 showed up about 10 years ago, and have continued to gain in popularity since then. When you figure in performance, looks, ride, practicality, price/value, it's hard to beat a Nordic. I looked at a lot of other boats before I bought mine. I also had a Baja (H2X) before I bought the Nordic, as did other members of the Nashville Nordic Navy.
The Rage is a great boat too, and Instigator's former boat is a nice one. Great graphics and smoking fast.
When you get to UPM, make sure you go out in a Heat too. If your plan is "big" water like Cumberland/Barkely/KY Lakes, you will like the bigger boat. If you are just "crusin' the Cumberland" River and smaller lakes, the Rage will be fine.
Regards,
Steve
PS, If you want to take a look at mine, you are certainly welcome to. I live in Old Hickory.

We always boat on either Barkley or Kentucky Lake. We normally go to Lake Cumberland for the Poker Runs and on July 4th. We have never been on the Cumberland River. Around here it has way to much trash(logs etc.) floating down it.

I just might take you up on the offer to look at your boat. Thanks