Tres Martin School >

Tres Martin School

Notices

Tres Martin School

Old 10-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up Tres Martin School

Unlimited Marine hosted a Tres Martin High Performance Boating class this pass weekend. All I can say is this is a must for all of us Nordic owners. If your Nordic has a stepped bottom, it's even more important that you take this class.

Class consists of 8 hours of classroom and 3 hours of in-your- boat on the water time. Having Tres Martin (World Champion Offshore Racer, 72 checker flags) in your boat demonstrating safe high speed maneuvering is to say the least, an eye opening experience. Also, learning how to squeeze the last two-three MPH out of your boat may come as a surprise.

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact either myself or John. Tres is open to coming back to Cumberland and conducting another class.

At a minimum, walking away with certification will save you insurance $ and possibly your life.

Gary
Unlimited Marine
Old 10-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

FYI on possible dates;

I am sure you all someone in town or nearby that has bad driving skills that cold use the class. Who are they? I can get them done before the end of the year. We are going to have family discounts for end of the year! Lets GO!!! October 20-21 Lake Cumberland and the weather will still be nice!!!!!!

www.Performanceboatschool.com
t:352-620-TRES f:352-620-2228
Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time is running out!!!! Sign up today!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Get Down
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nordic Gary
Unlimited Marine hosted a Tres Martin High Performance Boating class this pass weekend. All I can say is this is a must for all of us Nordic owners. If your Nordic has a stepped bottom, it's even more important that you take this class.

Class consists of 8 hours of classroom and 3 hours of in-your- boat on the water time. Having Tres Martin (World Champion Offshore Racer, 72 checker flags) in your boat demonstrating safe high speed maneuvering is to say the least, an eye opening experience. Also, learning how to squeeze the last two-three MPH out of your boat may come as a surprise.

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact either myself or John. Tres is open to coming back to Cumberland and conducting another class.

At a minimum, walking away with certification will save you insurance $ and possibly your life.

Gary
Unlimited Marine
Gary,
Glad you liked the class. Tres knows his boats. Give me a call if your going to be down this week end.
Rob