Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
How's Nordic fairing? >

How's Nordic fairing?

Notices

How's Nordic fairing?

Old 12-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I loved the carbon fiber layout in the cabin of that flame...makes my white gel look kind of blah...
Old 12-24-2008, 02:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought I recognized that Flame...Probably one of the best gelcoats Ive ever seen.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:22 PM
OCM
Registered

This boat has a full Carbon/kevlar layup!

Tim
oregoncustommarine.com
Attached Thumbnails How's Nordic fairing?-35flame1.jpg   How's Nordic fairing?-copy-flame-017.jpg   How's Nordic fairing?-copy-flame-019.jpg  

Old 12-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Anybody know how Nordic is doing during what could be considered a down market for power boats? I'm a big fan of the 35 Flame......hope to be in one before long!!
Hey Thomas,

I don't think anyone will question that the Marine industry is in a down market. That said, with all down markets, opportunities present themselves. This is the case with Nordic.

Their strategy was to take a successful regional company nationwide. To support this they have invested in R&D, improved production processes, added marine industry talent and formed strategic partnerships with financially stable dealers.

Being a non-leveraged, privately owned business has allowed Nordic to maintain focus on the big picture. There is and will be a lot of carnage within the industry over the next several months, however, quality companies will surface with better products for all of us.

Hope to see you at this years Louisville Boat Show to preview some of the changes for 2009.

Gary

Unlimited Marine
Old 12-31-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nordic Gary
Hey Thomas,

I don't think anyone will question that the Marine industry is in a down market. That said, with all down markets, opportunities present themselves. This is the case with Nordic.

Their strategy was to take a successful regional company nationwide. To support this they have invested in R&D, improved production processes, added marine industry talent and formed strategic partnerships with financially stable dealers.

Being a non-leveraged, privately owned business has allowed Nordic to maintain focus on the big picture. There is and will be a lot of carnage within the industry over the next several months, however, quality companies will surface with better products for all of us.

Hope to see you at this years Louisville Boat Show to preview some of the changes for 2009.

Gary

Unlimited Marine
Gary,

Good information, thanks. Are you all going to have a Flame at the Louisville boat show this year? Maybe yours again?
Old 12-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't think so Thomas. Taking a 42, 28 and 25. Anytime you want to walk through it your more than welcome. Have nice warm place for it.

Have a great New Years

Gary
Old 12-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

Default well put

That was well put gary. you all have a happy new year the gang is getting together tonight ???? no telling what could happen.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Registered

Default Pics do no justice

nice boat

Last edited by stoutman450f; 02-08-2009 at 12:52 PM.