Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
did you buy your boat without seeing it in person? >

did you buy your boat without seeing it in person?

Notices

did you buy your boat without seeing it in person?

Old 04-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Chris
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Steve's last comment.

Chris
Old 04-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a boat out of state without ever seeing the boat. I had a member of a site like this who lived in the area look at it for me. He gave me the thumbs up on the boat and I went through with the deal. Everything was as advertised and was comfortable with my purchase. I would not advise this on all tranactions but I am an example of a deal that was good.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I bought a boat out of state without ever seeing the boat. I had a member of a site like this who lived in the area look at it for me. He gave me the thumbs up on the boat and I went through with the deal. Everything was as advertised and was comfortable with my purchase. I would not advise this on all tranactions but I am an example of a deal that was good.
Thanks. I already had a friend check it out, so i think its a safe deal. good boat, newer model, low hours. i feel like its as safe of an "unknown" as possible. reality is i just dont have time to fly out there and check it out, but its a deal that needs to happen asap. will keep you all posted!