Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
What are all you Nordic boys doing? >

What are all you Nordic boys doing?

Notices

What are all you Nordic boys doing?

Old 02-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's Right!! It's my boat covered in ICE. Got it out of the shop from putting the exhaust on(I'll post pics later) and This storm came in before it could get to it regular storage.. The shed is about 6 feet to short. LOL!!

Derek

Old 02-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Registered

Nordic28 wk,

My heat came with a 26p bravo 1 but I bought a 24p to see if it was better out of the hole. It was better but I lost a couple mph on the top end.

The whipple is the way to go. I'm putting the 2.3l center mount on my heat this winter.

-Ned
Old 02-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I' m thinking about selling our Flame, and going without a big boat for the summer, since I will be busy traveling almost the whole year starting in April/May 2010.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Chris
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im still waiting for my heads to come back from the head porting guys. Apparently creating a CNC program to port a set of heads, so that they can all be the same in the future (for Whipples upgrade stage v), takes quite a bit of time.

I sure am glad that I am not paying for all that... but I am getting anxious about getting my engine back.

I still have to put the engine back into the boat, then haul the whole thing down to Nordic for some warranty work on my rear hatch and seat.

Im hoping that it will all be done by Desert Storm. I could just pick up the boat in Havasu.

Chris

Last edited by CB-BLR; 02-15-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm

I went out on Lake Travis yesterday --- since sunny, and mid 60's -- just to make sure everything working fine after our several weeks-long cold snap here. Ran like a champ. Saw 65 WOT on the new-to-me Merc Racing labbed prop I picked up mid summer last year. Need to pull her out of the water in the next couple of weeks, and do the top to bottom pre-season clean/detail. Maybe put in a new stereo.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bullittcustoms
That's Right!! It's my boat covered in ICE. Got it out of the shop from putting the exhaust on(I'll post pics later) and This storm came in before it could get to it regular storage.. The shed is about 6 feet to short. LOL!!

Derek

YUCK!
Old 02-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

At least the important part is dry
Old 02-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Chris
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Linster
At least the important part is dry
x2

But I sure hope it was winterized...

Chris
Old 02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Registered

Just got back from a couple days at Lake Havasu. Definitely no ice anywhere near there! One glass calm day (Monday) and one slightly choppy day (Tuesday). Sunny and 75-77F. Water is sure cool tho! BRRRRRRR! 59 degrees. Boat ran just super in the warm air and cool water. Never saw more than 150 degrees on the guage, even at full throttle. 140-145 cruising. Liking that P5X more and more, but Richard pitched it up a bit too much and now only pulling 5200 rpm. Need another touch up before the next ride.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:17 AM
OCM
Registered

We are getting ready for the season! spring is in the air!
Did some demo's ,and testing over the weekend. It really feels good to get back out on the water again.
Tim
oregoncustommarine.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxzdabin9kE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.