lovin the rage! >

lovin the rage!

Notices

lovin the rage!

Old 05-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts
Default lovin the rage!

well after 4 loooooooooong months of staring at it in the garage the wife and i said f#k it and took it out, its rained beyond belief all of april and finally the river is good to go, so we dodged the storms today just long enough to get about 2 hours runtime, all i can say is BADA$$!!! guess i have to get used to the attention this thing will get, only a few people there and had numerous comments on it, i did have the infamous strake catching the bunk and snapped the corner of 2x6 but that was it, gotta figure that out, anyway love the nordic and will never miss the baja!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awsome! I bought my Heat last year and love it! Not too many Nordics in PA, everyhere I go people just stare and ask about the boat. Where are you from? maybe we will cross paths?
Old 05-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice!
I have a deposit on mine & will miss it tons. Hope to get into a 28SS in the next year or two.
Got mine out in the driveway to de-winterize & nearly sent back the deposit after hearing it run. Sad day for me, but it will put a smile on new faces soon!
Nordics turn heads everywhere they go.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by kwm68amx
Awsome! I bought my Heat last year and love it! Not too many Nordics in PA, everyhere I go people just stare and ask about the boat. Where are you from? maybe we will cross paths?
i'm from mechanicsburg just outside harrisburg and do day trips to longlevel which is the susquehanna just outside york, also do quite a few trips to raystown, gonna be up there the 3rd week in june if you can make it!

90mphrage, sure can understand being sad especially when you don't have your new one yet, your rage is bada$$ i must say, seen your vids on youtube and can't get enough of that whipple, got me thinkin thats for sure!
Old 05-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blownhammer2000
i'm from mechanicsburg just outside harrisburg and do day trips to longlevel which is the susquehanna just outside york, also do quite a few trips to raystown, gonna be up there the 3rd week in june if you can make it!

90mphrage, sure can understand being sad especially when you don't have your new one yet, your rage is bada$$ i must say, seen your vids on youtube and can't get enough of that whipple, got me thinkin thats for sure!
I'm from near Cabela's, Hamburg. I will be going to Georgia the 2nd and 3 week of June for work then heading to Lake Hartwell in South Carolina for the 4th of July. Planning a trip to Raystown in August. Maybe I could squeeze a daytrip to longlevel, I've never been there. If you are interested showing me where longlevel is my email is [email protected]