Dry Storage??? >

Dry Storage???

Notices

Dry Storage???

Old 06-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by powdercoat777
lol, they thought they would get a spot early at mobai near havisu, the water is up in the morning and changes through out the day ( the price you pay to be the cool guy lol)
is was getting to the bar early and not thinking anything was gonna happen, my friend talked to the guy at the bar i dont think he was worried to much, but im sure he was the talk of the weekend thats for sure
Old 06-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Eroc5150
Does that happen often?
not to often, a lot of the times it will be a pontoon boat, but they will belong to one of the residents and moabi so they are use to it. Some people think the water doesnt change but it does all day long. esp when you get there early to get a spot then walk away from the boat for a while
Old 06-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Registered

Man I would be pissed... I hate looking like a jackass for even the slightest moment, nevermind something of that magnitude.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jay Gadsby
Man I would be pissed... I hate looking like a jackass for even the slightest moment, nevermind something of that magnitude.
I wouldnt even walk down there if that was my boat? I would laugh with the other people then go back to it when know one is looking lol