Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
First time buying a boat - Please help me out fellas - Looking at a 35' Nordic Flame >

First time buying a boat - Please help me out fellas - Looking at a 35' Nordic Flame

Notices

First time buying a boat - Please help me out fellas - Looking at a 35' Nordic Flame

Old 02-04-2014, 02:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First time buying a boat - Please help me out fellas - Looking at a 35' Nordic Flame

Here is the boat: http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/14214

I've never owned a boat before. I was hoping to get some feedback from some of you veterans out there.

This boat is a 2006 with twin merc 525's and 236 hours (isn't this a ton of hours)??

Does anyone know anything about this particular boat?

Thanks a million for your time and help.

Cheers
Old 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Registered

Hey Silvermt84, my name is Don (beer truck), and the boat you are inquiring about is my Nordic. I Bought a 39" specte CC from Tim at Oregon Custom Marine, and he is selling the Nordic for me. I can answer any questions you have on the boat, or if you want to ask others who have seen the boat you can ask over at mwoffshore.com. I used the boat mostly up in Wa, and some summers in Ma. Many people on nwoffshore.com know me and the boat from various poker runs.
PM me and questions you have on the boat, it is a great boat, and I love it, but my wife was looking for something that could hold more people, and not as fast. best speed I saw was 92mph, you will see 89 all day long. also have two more props in my garage for it.

Don
Old 02-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Registered

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for getting in contact with me. I appreciate your time. Are you aware if any major repairs that need/should be done to ensure a fun and safe boating season? I flew out there two weeks ago, but one of the out drives, or at least part of one was in California with Tim having some kind of work done to it I believe. At any rate, congrats to you and your wife on the Spectre. As soon as my wife and I feel warm and fuzzy, we will make our way over to Hillsboro and give your boat a nice home.

Cheers,

Josh
Old 02-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Registered

Don do you still have the f650 that matched?
Old 02-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Registered

sold the 650 a few years back.

silvermt84 PM me if you want info on the boat, I will give you my phone number and you can call me, you can get the info directly from the source.

Don
Old 02-19-2014, 10:30 PM
Never Enough
Platinum Member

Hell of a first boat... I have 05 flame w the same eng package. It's my third nordic and you will be very happy with it. I could not be happier. Seems like a fair price as well
Happy boating
Old 02-25-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

hell of a first boat !