Is anyone alive? >

Is anyone alive?

Notices

Is anyone alive?

Old 08-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is anyone alive?

Man it has been quiet on the Nordic forum. I have some upgrades planned for next year since I spent all my money on a shop/storage condo for my Rage this year. Closed on it yesterday and today is move in day. Can't wait to have a place to work on her/polish. What are the rest of you up to?
Old 08-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Registered

I just retired from the military last week! Back in college for drafting and design with hopes of moving into architecture after that. My HO has been sitting for a couple weeks. My little one takes up a lot of my time. Going out tomorrow for some R&R. I would love to have an indoor storage unit for my Heat, but I think a pole barn this winter will work well too. Sad we have to post up these threads once in a while. I guess its kinda like eating. Quiet eaters are happy eaters. Quiet boaters are happy boaters maybe? lol.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Registered

I got sent to Hawaii to work, which chopped up my summer plans, missed SeaFair... and of course I'm home for this weekend the weather is ****,,, should be out on the lake next sunday tho',, then it's back to Hawaii until February..... I'm already in planning mode for next season. This year sucked!!!
Old 08-31-2014, 12:52 AM
Registered

Jay I think you may be right. Happy busy boaters are quiet boaters.... too many things to do when you have been out on the water all day relaxing. Hopefully, that is the case. I know mine has been pretty much uneventfull with the exception of the bat I found sleeping all cuddled up in my cup holder one morning before going out. Scared the living **** out of me when I saw it. I almost grabbed it as I thought it was something someone left in the boat the night before. I'm just glad I found it instead of one of the girls. I could just hear the screams now. LOL.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Registered

Hahaha, yeah, bats are creepy. We used to get em in the house all the time as kids. Down the chimney into the house.

Successful boating trip with mi esposa yesterday. Relaxed, helped a beached pontooner, approached by some admirers and ran with a few bajas and a random cat. Never power boaters on my lake so it was fun.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

its been a cool summer here in the northeast but got almost 40hrs in this year, been out almost every weekend since june, that's my excuse for not being on lately, been testing props all summer, got to give props, no pun intended, to auggie and the guys ay cutting edge, absolutely fantastic people and customer service, he has been working with me diligently to get me dialed in since april, 5 diff props later and a bunch of retunes he's still tuning away, got 76.1 out of it on the rev limiter with a 28, theres more to be had, the cmi's def increased my rpm's, boats running awesome, not ready for summer to be over yet
Old 09-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Registered

Blownhammer2000, what motor setup are you running? I really want to try a labbed 28P on mine to see what it will do. I hit the rev limiter on my 26P. Best I have had mine to so far is 74.3.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blownhammer that's awesome!!! 76.1!! Man I wish I was there to go for a ride. I guess the beginning of November will be too late to get the Heat out for a run. Anyway next year! Hopefully this will be my last SWA tour, been there, done that multiple times! I have some plans for the Heat before next year, maybe I'll be able to keep up with you!!! Say hi to the better half for me.

Kev
Old 09-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Couginitnordic
Blownhammer2000, what motor setup are you running? I really want to try a labbed 28P on mine to see what it will do. I hit the rev limiter on my 26P. Best I have had mine to so far is 74.3.
Stock HO with Cmi etops, 74.0 was best w stock 26, hit rev limiter as well, got my bravo 28 back and ran 77.5 yesterday, 5100 rpm, bow cover on with slight wind chop, 2 people 1/4 in both tanks, elevation just under 800' it will obsolutely run 78 when the air and water cool down, still playing with trim, trimmed up 3/4 on trim gauge, boat feels very planted when trimmed that high, its crazy how different the 2 are
Old 09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Registered

Hey Kevin! Good to see you living vicariously through us over there, looking forward to getting together again, be safe and I'll talk to ya in 2 months!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.