nordic gauges

Notices

nordic gauges

Old 03-30-2015, 11:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nordic gauges

Hey nordic fam..... i have a 96 nordic scandia & looking to upgrade my gauges. Anyone who has an old set, Id be interested. Not sure if there is any difference between heat, rage, n scandia but lets see wats possible ! Thanx for ur time . Pics if possible
Old 04-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Registered

I'm upgrading mine in my 2005 rage now. Should have the old ones available in about a month. Livorsi is doing mine now. I'm doing it right: gps speedo CF dials with the Nordic logo, 8 gauges with SS rims and new red bezels for $1,400. My old ones are white dials with white rims and red bezels. Not sure how much those are worth coming out?
Old 04-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gotta post pict. Of the new dash XX14 ! I'm at the tail end of an engine build, so have to go the lesser $$$. I'd be interested in your old gauges. When you get them back post a picture n let me know what ur thinkin $$$$ !!!
Old 05-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Registered

Sorry I haven't been back to this thread in a while. My mechanic took them in trade for some of the work. Good luck with your search.