Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
02 Nordic Rage Labbed prop >

02 Nordic Rage Labbed prop

Notices

02 Nordic Rage Labbed prop

Old 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave, I was talking to your friend and he said he had already put 10K into it since he just bought it, but I think that was Bling!! Still a nice boat. But I'm glade for the MCOB, when I saw him go forward to remove his anchor I was glade for mine!
Old 06-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by zgoo
Dave, I was talking to your friend and he said he had already put 10K into it since he just bought it, but I think that was Bling!! Still a nice boat. But I'm glade for the MCOB, when I saw him go forward to remove his anchor I was glade for mine!
As far as I know he's just done the audio on it and some small shiny stuff... haven't heard about anything else unless he's broken some things and not told me lol. You want to talk about super sucky bow access I'll let you pull the anchor on mine if we go for a ride then you will REALLY be thankfull for what you have! It's awful! I know my wife is going to fall off someday lol!