Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
1st time out in my Rage >

1st time out in my Rage

Notices

1st time out in my Rage

Old 06-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shefields I was there Sat and should be there this Sat and Sun! in the 90's on Sunday
Old 06-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Nice glad that place worked out for you! Maybe we will see you out there? A Buddy of mine also has a 04 Rage he just got and I think he will be out there with us also. So how fast is yours did you get to run it out at all?
Old 06-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Registered

I was heavy with fuel and It hit 75 pretty quick and seemed to have a little left in it, I will have to GPS it, but it scared my girl friend LOL. Im going to be there Sunday too, what color is your friends Rage? Last Sat when I was there, I think I saw a nice red Heat.

Last edited by zgoo; 06-02-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Registered

Yes I know the feeling of scaring the women... my wife starts whining before I can trim mine out to see what it will do... I see her point since the kids are with us though but they always tell me to go faster! Lol! My friends Rage is white mostly that fades to yellow in the rear with some small purple and blue stripes reaching to the bow. I have yet to see it in person however only in pics. What color is yours? He says his does 80 but I've read the speedos are off a bit in those so who knows? Did the prop shop "lab" yours or just polish it up? I never did ask them if they offered that service.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My Rage will top out at 71 with the 496 mag HO and a 24p prop and that is on GPS but the speedo says 76. My speedo is fast by 5mph all the way up, verified on GPS. I wouldn't take much stock on the dash numbers.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by USMC2010
My Rage will top out at 71 with the 496 mag HO and a 24p prop and that is on GPS but the speedo says 76. My speedo is fast by 5mph all the way up, verified on GPS. I wouldn't take much stock on the dash numbers.
My buddies has same engine but a bravo 26 you think he's pulling my leg at 80?
Old 06-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Registered

No justed polished and fixed one blade. I think 75mph is a good number. My Rage is all orange with blackout bright work. Did he buy the closed bow that was for sale in Fariview Gresham area?
Old 06-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by zgoo
No justed polished and fixed one blade. I think 75mph is a good number. My Rage is all orange with blackout bright work. Did he buy the closed bow that was for sale in Fariview Gresham area?
Yes that's the one he bought, I take it you looked at that I too then?
Old 06-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Registered

Yes, I kind of know that guy and looked at it, but I wanted to try a mcob on for size, Plus I'm not a big fan of all white boats, tmy last one was yellow Nordic, I think Dean bought it new. What did he buy it for? I know the graphics are painted on because Dean is a master pin stripe guy.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Registered

My buddy pointed it out for me to buy it when we were looking last year but the wife wanted something larger and with a closed cabin. When he sold his own boat he looked at it for himself and was saying the guy wanted too much for it. I'm not quite sure what the final price was but I know he didn't come down much. He was also saying something about the engine being out of it or the boat not being fully assembled for some reason from the factory, like the guy bought it that way? I'm not sure of the details but it sounded weird to me.

So where did you find yours? You need to post some pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.