Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Nordic
1st time out in my Rage >

1st time out in my Rage

Notices

1st time out in my Rage

Old 06-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Hey it was nice meeting you Sunday! Small world that you know Darren as well! I'm sure we will be seeing you a lot out there. Remind me to tell you my Monday boating story when I see you next time. lol.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Dave a great day it was. Your boat was eye candy, truly love it!! We all went to the Island Cafe for dinner, about four boats went and then had a long near dark run back to Chinook. Nobody at the docks at dark very cool but maybe not the safest, but still fun. Just remember to duck for sea gulls LOL You should post the group selfie??

Last edited by zgoo; 06-09-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Registered

Thanks! So far we have been very happy with it. Next time we are out you should come aboard and check it out if you want. I enjoy checking other peoples stuff out anyways...Yours is no slouch either my buddy liked the color of it and it definately stands out! It's nice to meet people that have offshore boats I think as more people see them here they will gain more popularity. My wife and I met the owner of that big yellow Eliminator cats brother we saw making the high speed passes at the dock Monday when we were loading up. I sure would like to go for a ride in that one we need to work on that lol. I've never ran at night and always wondered how the visibiliy would be out there and loading etc. Might have to stay later next time! How is the ramp at Chinook is it big enough for our larger trailers? It would be nice to load and unlod somewhere there was less chop and traffic.

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 06-10-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Registered

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 06-10-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chinook will handle your boat no problem. I like it there as there is no wind or current which is a plus for you. The docks are well lite, but running the back channel where we rode with Darren, isn't the safest due to snags and sand bars. It was a good day for sure. I'm off to Cali to pickup a bunch of lathes and mills, but will be out Sunday, hope to sell you there!