hudson river guys!!

Notices

hudson river guys!!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLAZE
Hey Kevin, you comin out this weekend?
Tried to make it to the bridge for the P/R but made a u turn in the rain!

Maby going out sat!!!!!! cya
Yeah I'll be out ...Heading out tommorow with my daughter at her request to celebrate graduating 1st grade is for a run up to Roudout creek for lunch and to visit the Kingston Marine Museum ( sure does that makes me proud ) . Then we will be out to watch the Macy's NYC fireworks on the Hudson Saturday nite. Then Sunday going to burn down to the Sound and spend the day at the Sand hole.

I'll look for you tommorrow .Are you heading down for the fire works .BTW I love the stern shots on the second vid.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered

Default hudson

ttt - lets revive this thread - poughkeepsie/hyde park/kingston area boaters post up!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Registered

im in fishkill and i put the boat in at chelsea just north of the newburgh becon bridge . havent been out yet , just got to clean up and basic maintance on the 242 but soon ill be out there cant wait !
Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered

Default hudson

Chadman - I'm trying to put a little life into the hudson valley go-fast boating community. There are two other guys I run with, one out of kingston, the other out of white's marina. I'll let you know next time we're out terrorizing the water ; Probably next weekend. The forecast for this weekend is not looking good. If you know any others spread the word. We run, raft, and hit the kingston and newburgh waterfront occasionally.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered

Any and all up for heading out sat. give me a shout!? We can iron out details - Hyde park/ Kingston area but we could roam a little too.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

wow, forgot all about this thread. glad to see some activity on the river. if you guys are going out this weekend watch out there is a ton of chit out on the water. left the marina at nine this morning and saw big pieces floaing around. hope to meet up with you guys this year!
Old 07-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Registered

I'll hopefully be joining the club soon. The boat will be in NYC this Sunday. I'm docked at Edgewater Marina, 28 Scarab Excel. Looking forward to getting together with some of you guys and learn the water. I know next to nothing becuase I didn't grow up here and just got a boat.

Also is there a Powerboat "Club" here in northern Jersey? In Annapolis where I'm from there is a pretty active one that had get togethers almost every weekend.