Fall River Poker Run pics. >

Fall River Poker Run pics.

Notices

Fall River Poker Run pics.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Steve i have ur email i will call mike todayto find out when the pics/video are available. The componey was RI Areas if you want to check the website but no matter either way i will call him today not a problem. Art i will giove you a call later today
Old 08-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

I just got off the phone with Mike at borden light.
He said we will be hearing something on the video
by next week.

Artie Black frame works fine also.
Theres always cold beer in the fridge at the dealership.

Stop by some time.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Art,

haha, sorry about that picture. I got some polarized sunglasses today, gotta get a good pair of croakies. Hey any chance you could send me a dvd / cd of the images you took with your camera? I could do the same?
Old 08-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Registered

YES Matt I have a cd for you kids, and a nice pic of the newlyweds black frame it is. also for Gerry a cd and pic of the rocketship in action black frame it is.gerry I'll stop by next week matt and steve I could mail it or drive up to you next week also. mike we have to hook up too.my kids been using my comp instead of hers and the key board is all sticky from ice cream or something sweet well I got to go get some cleaner and take a haa haah I crack myself up sometimes. I'll be back on friday morning at 4 or 5 when the pain wakes me up so matt and steve if you want leave your phone # on my PM or here or f it for a good time call 617 833 3327 ARTIMUS OUT arr no artimus cleaning the key boards from my KID, got to lovem can't sellem haa haah.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Registered

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the pics. I'm all the way up in Maine, not really sure the next time I'll be down that direction, hopefully soon. I'm sure i can grab them from Steve. shoot me an email at [email protected] and ill shoot over my contact info.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
YES Matt I have a cd for you kids, and a nice pic of the newlyweds black frame it is. also for Gerry a cd and pic of the rocketship in action black frame it is.gerry I'll stop by next week matt and steve I could mail it or drive up to you next week also. mike we have to hook up too.my kids been using my comp instead of hers and the key board is all sticky from ice cream or something sweet well I got to go get some cleaner and take a haa haah I crack myself up sometimes. I'll be back on friday morning at 4 or 5 when the pain wakes me up so matt and steve if you want leave your phone # on my PM or here or f it for a good time call 617 833 3327 ARTIMUS OUT arr no artimus cleaning the key boards from my KID, got to lovem can't sellem haa haah.
Art, you have a PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Hi guys, Matt I WILL MAKE 2 CDS TO SEND TO STEVE today so Steve can mail you yours out to you ,well got to go to PT thanks again steve . Artie
Old 08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
HEY WHAT BOAT WERE YOU IN, I live around the block in easton do you ever go to Dolyes pub?? I may have pics of you guys. artie
Hi Artie,
I was just drifting out in the Bay taking pics. with my daughter on the Black/Wht. Donzi.
It was great watching everyone blast by.
We waited on the Bristol side for the return shots, but didn't see you guys.
No Doyles.
Ken
Old 08-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Registered

why because the BARTENDERS ARE SO GOOD they look good but thats it and we have told the owners ken and tommy over and over. I guess they don't steal so they stay and the regs just move on . I go to ALLSEASONS on 106 on thursdays. art
Old 08-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT
I just got off the phone with Mike at borden light.
He said we will be hearing something on the video
by next week.

Artie Black frame works fine also.
Theres always cold beer in the fridge at the dealership.

Stop by some time.
GERRY I WILL CALL YAH THURS THREW MY BACK OUT SUNDAY OH well its getting better and mike call me. art

Quick Reply: Fall River Poker Run pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.