Who's going to the NYC poker run?

Notices

Who's going to the NYC poker run?

Old 06-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
I believe the induction to the Hall of Fame Celebration is Friday night...
You're right, kick-off is 6pm and the hall of fame starts at 7:30. The Friday night party is the best part of the event IMHO. This will be my 11th year at this run!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
I will wave to you guys as we pass by the TZ. We have a few of the Sunny's heading up the river that day too!
i will keep an eye out for ya
Old 06-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Registered

Default launch site?

Looking for a launch site for the nyc poker run near the tappan zee bridge prefer east side.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered

Luanch site.....Coming from Hyde Park down RTE 9 I would reccomend Peekskill you can buy a day pass for $15 . Its about a 20 min cruise to the bribge from there .Myself and a few others will be leaving from there. It also happens to be the Northern most card stop.Which happens to be my dads boat stop in and say hello. He will be anchored right off Peekskill waterfront park.

There also if Georges Island & Ossining which is a little farther south also on the east side of the river.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by code blue
Looking for a launch site for the nyc poker run near the tappan zee bridge prefer east side.
i see your from hyde park where do you launch from? i am out of norrie point.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by live wire
Luanch site.....Coming from Hyde Park down RTE 9 I would reccomend Peekskill you can buy a day pass for $15 . Its about a 20 min cruise to the bribge from there .Myself and a few others will be leaving from there. It also happens to be the Northern most card stop.Which happens to be my dads boat stop in and say hello. He will be anchored right off Peekskill waterfront park.

There also if Georges Island & Ossining which is a little farther south also on the east side of the river.
Thanks for the info. I hope they have room for us on the day of the event. Looking forward to it.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
i see your from hyde park where do you launch from? i am out of norrie point.
The same place. Only been out 2 this year. I have the old beat up 92 formula with teal gray and black strips (palm beach colors I think)

Are you going down to the nyc poker run?
Old 06-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

I think we are going to do it with our little Powerplay and my buddies 32 skater
Old 06-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by code blue
The same place. Only been out 2 this year. I have the old beat up 92 formula with teal gray and black strips (palm beach colors I think)

Are you going down to the nyc poker run?
yea i will down by the tap sometime sat. morning. we have'nt made up our minds where we are going to launch yet. by any chance do you tow with a red ford dually with a formula sticker on the back window and go by the name mike....lol
Old 06-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
yea i will down by the tap sometime sat. morning. we have'nt made up our minds where we are going to launch yet. by any chance do you tow with a red ford dually with a formula sticker on the back window and go by the name mike....lol
That's me.
Your Steve's friend. he saved you up at kingston light house one night. to bad he sold his boat we rafted up with him 2 years ago at the run. I couldn't make it last year ex booked my daughters plane ride in on the same afternoon. Won't miss it this year!! I'll be bringing the boys out with me for all the help they did and are still doing ( blew out the brake line on the truck right at the ramp when i went to pull out of norrie last sunday be at trans tek at 5 installing a new line tonight.)

Quick Reply: Who's going to the NYC poker run?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.