who wants to go wild at Winggi!!!!!!! >

who wants to go wild at Winggi!!!!!!!

Notices

who wants to go wild at Winggi!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Funny i seen your boat and the yellow outlaw this summer, im there every weekend in a outlaw 24 white. I ride out of amesbury down merrimac river and trough Newburyport. Maybe ill run into you next season, im in the middle of repowering my OL24 with a 502 whipple 600 hp.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE!! ive seen the boat before. hell if its the one im thinking of we where side by side before. you where with a couple other boats.
we usualy go on the outside we are on the big raft, last year we had 15 to 20 boats most weekends.
600hp in that boat should be sick!!!!!

my buddy had one he did a 502 up and put it in, boat went good. had issues with the motor and ended up just dumping a stock 454 back in it.
he came up once this year, its the yellow with red strip. has the teak platfor on it.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ballon78
Funny i seen your boat and the yellow outlaw this summer, im there every weekend in a outlaw 24 white. I ride out of amesbury down merrimac river and trough Newburyport. Maybe ill run into you next season, im in the middle of repowering my OL24 with a 502 whipple 600 hp.
put hyd steering on and a 2'' shortie your drive is to deep to get all the power out of it. I went from 76 to 83 plus needed a bigger prop thats with the 2''shortie.I having a 572 blower motor finished and bought a konrad ace drive and two weeks ago a SABER 28 so I have two boats, anyone want a 24ol that needs work with trailer. so I will be out there next year.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 11-16-2009 at 09:52 PM.