Winnepesaukee poker run >

Winnepesaukee poker run

Notices

Winnepesaukee poker run

Old 04-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Winnepesaukee poker run

anyone have the date, time etc of the winni run?

also, i was told because its a permit event, noise and speed limmits are not held for paid entries. is this true?
what is the route that is taken start and stops.

thanks for any info
Old 04-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Registered

yea, i hear that, if the noise and speed are not lifted, you wont catch me up there.virginia might be hard to swing, but i will keep it in mind.

with my sleds and my club when we hold our radar run because its permitted, they wave all or most laws. if you pay to enter the event, they dont make you register, no sound limit and no speed limits. the local PD told us its the same with any permitted event not sure if a permit is pulled for the poker run, but who ever runs it and who ever is in charge might want to look into this as if the speed and sound are lifted i bet there atendence will double or better!! i know about 5 or more ocean guys that would 100% do it if sound/speed isnt an issue. a couple of the boats are 100+ mph boats
Old 04-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2 years ago for the Lake George poker run they lifted the sound laws and raised the speed limit from 45 to 60. You had to run behind the pace boats(5 separate groups took off at different times because the lake is narrow) and were not allowed to pass(i.e. there was no way you were going to go over the 60 MPH threshold). Maybe they will do something similar for your run.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered

so stupid. they will loose so many boats. i know of atleast 5 or more that would go even if the "45" was still in effect.
the sound thing is killer

some one should look into pulling a permit for it, like i said, for sled events pulling a permit opens us up for no speed limits and no sound requirments as long as you are a paid in entry. thats the way it should run with an event like this. either that we should all just get pontoon boats