Notices

July 4

Old 07-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SL- my bad, I didnt realize there was 2 33 active thunders around. All i recall is seeing an AT and remembering that you posted on the forums. the paint did look a bit off, my my eyesight isnt the greatest...especially after a few drinks
Old 07-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by beamog
SL- my bad, I didnt realize there was 2 33 active thunders around. All i recall is seeing an AT and remembering that you posted on the forums. the paint did look a bit off, my my eyesight isnt the greatest...especially after a few drinks
Just for the record:

Remedy.
Attached Thumbnails July 4-quarter-front-large-.jpg  
Old 07-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not Remedy.
Attached Thumbnails July 4-asplash1.jpg   July 4-asplash9.jpg  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered

Got ya! Ok, the 2nd is the boat I saw in the CT river. Sorry for the confusion. I checked the marine forecast for sat/sun for block island sound. it says winds up to 15kts, and seas 2-4ft. Sounds typical, although ive never run to block before. How are the conditions usually? Is that going to pose any issues for boats our size? Also, any other info about rafting up...my boy is worried about being able to use bathrooms and showers and food etc, since we're new to that area. I underatand theres a boat that runs thats area, but how accessible is everything? Oh yeah, and I assume its rahter calm in the cove over night? (my boy cant sleep/gets sick in cabin if too choppy over night). Thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Haha 2-4's sounds like fun more then something to worry about.
-Mike
Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Haha 2-4's sounds like fun more then something to worry about.
-Mike
Appropriate response Mike. I'm not gonna be able to make Block this weekend. Have a party I have to be back early for. Plus If I could change plans I'd never be able to get a room now. We're going to Claudio's for lunch Friday if any of you guys can get over there. Jason
Old 07-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Registered

My buddy Glen in His 29 outlaw (the red/purple) should prob be at claudios friday. Me and Lou got to work, but will down at the marina friday night probably. I got to get m,y gps working before heading out Sat morn.

Do you need to get a room in Block or can crash on the boat?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Registered

beamog..Don't know when your buddy is going but I plan on leaving Chester a little after 10 and I'm meeting a few more boats in Saybrook. He's more than welcome to run with us. As far as rooms I (and Mary of course) just prefer to have a room. You can crash on the boat but it can be a pain waiting for the water taxi to bring you back and forth. Especially cause of the limited facitlities our boats have. Although they do have a bakery boat that comes around in the morning which is pretty cool. The other issue is the moorings go quick on weekends and holidays so you may end up in the anchor field. And, I think they only let 2 boats at a time raft unless something has changed. Jason
Old 07-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Guys there is no limits to the amount of boats rafting.

If you Anchor with us near Dingy beach there are
public showers and restrooms right at the town beach
about 5 minute walk from dingy beach.

Aldo,s Donuts and Coffee in the am.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
What day is everyone running over?? May shoot over. Havnt been to block since the Poker Run last year.
Saturday is looking good for us. Hope to see you and ur dad.

Get out in the Motion yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.