Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Beverly, Ma. POKER RUN >

Beverly, Ma. POKER RUN

Notices

Beverly, Ma. POKER RUN

Old 09-11-2009, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in with atleast my boat, maybe bring a couple friends on theres as well if we have a big eneough crowd or we will jump on just one, will let u know better later

Hope you guys don't mind a few fish boats!!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

High life, give me a call on your way out. where will you be dropping in? I will plan on going to mysery island and hooking to my moring. high tide being at 6am i need to be in the water by 9am or my trailor will bottom out at kernwood so i will be in around 9am and go out to mysery and float on my moring. im on the back side (cocktail cove) my moring is Y5
i will be on 26 checkmate

say we raft on my moring till about 12 ish and then plan on a blast up to mad fish.
i will be tied up with atleast one other boat (yellow 25 outlaw)

markt, fishing boats are no problem, my buddy will probably be shooting over from the river to join us on his 22 grady, the more the better.
feel free to call to hook up or for directions etc etc.

Brad 1-978-375-2143
Old 09-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Registered

noyzee did i see you at a gas station with that boat last week?( I think the Sunoco at lynn/Lynnfield St) are you from Peabody?
I have a 30' Scarab CC, buddy has a 34 Baja CC, another has a 30' fountain CC trying to gather them all up
Old 09-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by markt111
noyzee did i see you at a gas station with that boat last week?( I think the Sunoco at lynn/Lynnfield St) are you from Peabody?
I have a 30' Scarab CC, buddy has a 34 Baja CC, another has a 30' fountain CC trying to gather them all up
yes sir, that was me. i live right next to the church on lynn st. im on the parking lot side.

im out all the time, i go to mysery allot and wingersheek beach all the time. a few of the go fast guys i run with are the 25 outlaw yellow, 29 power play, 38 hustler, 47 fountain.
not sure ive seen your boat? have pics?
where do you go?

look forward to meeting up for sure. and your buddys fishing boats sound like they will blow the doors of me, esp in big water. lol

i thought you ment fishing boats. lol
Old 09-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Registered

ps, my shop is right in salem. right next to pickering warf. on on the corner of ward st
Old 09-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered

none of them are very fast all around 60ish, just a fun all around boat

what time do you plan on heading out, I'm on a dock down in saugus, live on Marlborough road in Salem
Old 09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Registered

none of them are very fast all around 60ish, just a fun all around boat

what time do you plan on heading out, I'm on a dock down in saugus, live on Marlborough road in Salem
yea, my mate only has a 375 hp 496, on its best day fully loaded she runs 62 ish. empty with one person maybe 64 at best. lol

i go down marlbrorough road atleast 5 times a week depending what time i leave to go to or from work that road is faster.

i have been trailering my boat the last few weeks do to weather so i drop in salem and can only make the ramp about 3 hours before or after high tide so looks like i will need to be in the water around 9 or 10 ish am. if saturday is nice i will be in the water and leave it on my slip for sunday. either way i will be at mysery around 11 ish. i will try to get out sooner, depends on how much i drink saturday. lol
Old 09-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered

Im the guy with the 34 Baja. Will most likely be there with Mark on sunday. If we have a few people who want to go we will take both boats otherwise Ill be riding with him.

I did the Poker run a few years back. Its a pretty long run......especially if the water is crappy. But, otherwise a fun time.

How many boats look to be going this sunday?
Old 09-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

I know im in, i was waiting on weather to see about others. i will post later who i have coming.
what are we thinking?
meet at mysery and float around for a bit, then shoot up to mad fish?
Old 09-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered

mad fish sounds fun, then maybe somewhere else? whats the plce under the bridge vwhere you have to watch your tides to go to? they usually live bands?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.