delaware river this sunday >

delaware river this sunday

Notices

delaware river this sunday

Old 09-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by activatorf1
Thanks John ! Are you going to Lloyd creek or the Inn this Weekend ??

Larry
hows is your new boat in the rough water
Old 09-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Registered

If your talking about the Avanti it is a true 24 degree bottom with no pad which = excellent rough water capabilities , will go through any water without pounding or slapping like pad bottom but not as fast as step bottom hull like Activator . I only bought this Avanti to drive and flip it
Old 09-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by activatorf1
Thanks John ! Are you going to Lloyd creek or the Inn this Weekend ??

Larry
Nah...I got a wedding Saturday...going to the Eagles home opener Sunday...E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles !!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 08:29 AM
jln
Registered

im going to try and hit CC inn on sat sometime, on sunday i will be in front of the tv watching the birds. should be a good game . i kinda said screw the birds over the vick signing but my dumb azz is hooked already after one game. i watched last weeks game at the goose with a large group of eagles fans from all over the place, it was pretty cool
Old 09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered

I will be @ the Inn on Sat
Old 09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jln
im going to try and hit CC inn on sat sometime, on sunday i will be in front of the tv watching the birds. should be a good game . i kinda said screw the birds over the vick signing but my dumb azz is hooked already after one game. i watched last weeks game at the goose with a large group of eagles fans from all over the place, it was pretty cool
It's a good thing you got over the Vick signing because he's your next QB. Mcnabb will never hold up....Kolb & Garcia, well if they really thought Kolb could bring them to the big game (if Mcnabb got hurt) they wouldn't have signed Vick. Same for Garcia...they wouldn't have let him go the first time.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:44 PM
jln
Registered

hey John , you might be right. i cant wait for a super bowl victory.all my friends are cowboys fans. its really there only major flaw. i tell them that all the time .have a great time at the game
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jln
hey John , you might be right. i cant wait for a super bowl victory.all my friends are cowboys fans. its really there only major flaw. i tell them that all the time .have a great time at the game
Fukc the Cowgirls!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If anyone is a Cowgirl fan and they live in this area, they are a fraud. Go Birds.... E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES.....
Old 09-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Registered

scott, i was born in wenonah, 300 west mantua ave. going to make a trip down there soon. do you know, mike barney, steve oconner, jimmy faye? lmk,, mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.