Anyone run sleds????

Notices

Anyone run sleds????

Old 10-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JamesGang
Never rode VT. Have a place in Long Lake NY, ride there, Old Forge, Tug Hill, once in a while Canada.
Hey I had to take a closer look at your pic, at first glance I thought you had a real tolerant wife to let you keep your sled in the kitchen.
Now that's funny! I rode Tug hill and old Forge all the time years ago, great area lots of snow. There are 6 of us here on the board that ride the nort east kingdom of vt but should hook sometime in by or vt
Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Noyzee I think it is ITS 89? I can ride out of my house that is why I like it so much. trailering is OK if you have to but it is SO much better to ride out of your house and get home to a place you know....
Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Lets hope it was like last year with a lot of cold before the snow. The lakes were nice last year.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Now that's funny! I rode Tug hill and old Forge all the time years ago, great area lots of snow. There are 6 of us here on the board that ride the nort east kingdom of vt but should hook sometime in by or vt
Well it sounds like there is an effort this year to get a couple NY runs together. Would be great to get the boating crowd together in the winter.

NY POWERBOAT INC has been talking about this one.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...ny-winter.html

Chris EvilTwin has mentioned doing one around Sacondaga. He put on a couple great Boat runs and The Lanzis’ who own a couple bar/restaurants were very hospitable along with all the other establishments around the lake. Also the local Authorities in Sacondaga were beyond helpful to everyone. On the second page of the above post he wrote this.

“I would be in. I would have a bunch of guys.

On a side note, I plan on doing a Snowmobile poker run on Sacandaga this winter. Probably around late January. Would others be interested in this? Carguy, Chuck, Nolan, etc....”
Old 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually there is a poker run n every weekend on Sacandaa but it is pretty lame. Chris has connectios at the local establishments to make it much better and attract a better/bigger crowd. Its a 40 minute ride to his place from my camp in LG, so I'm there!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No 4-stroke fans?
Attached Thumbnails Anyone run sleds????-phazer-001.jpg   Anyone run sleds????-phazer-002.jpg  
Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Noyzee I think it is ITS 89? I can ride out of my house that is why I like it so much. trailering is OK if you have to but it is SO much better to ride out of your house and get home to a place you know....
cool, yea we rent the place for the season so we set it up like home. my buddy dan from outdoor shop has a big heated garage up there so i leave the sleds alot wich makes it easy. i cant wait.
i should be grass dragin in a week or 2.
if anyone is interested we run a feild in lisbon maine, its 500 foot fun runs.
a farmer lets us run in his feild, there is a very narrow stream about 6" deep you run back on to cool the sleds. its a ball!!!!
i have a radar gun as well so we do some testing etc.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Registered

How are you guys getting the pic's to come out so big . My computer skills are a little lacking. Are you going thru " Manage attachments "

My Babies
Attached Thumbnails Anyone run sleds????-untitled.bmp   Anyone run sleds????-pic-3-009.jpg   Anyone run sleds????-pic-3-011.jpg  

Old 10-29-2009, 07:18 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Live wire I think that they are hosting them on other sites then linking them to hear.

If I click on yours I get larger images.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Registered

live, whats the details on your machines?

is that a 440 or an 800 xrs?

looks good either way. i love the style of the seat.

i run all my pics on photobucket.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.