Fun Run South Shore >

Fun Run South Shore

Notices

Fun Run South Shore

Old 01-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE
noyzee, get the whole crew to head to the SOUTH SHORE for the week-end !!! There is a great cove we can raft up in off of Hingham on the Wier River. "HIGH LIFE"
walter should be at gap on monday after 5 so I will try and get there I left a mess for him last week, so I will just show up to make sure he sees me haha.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Registered

I would be interested in going to this fun run. unfortunatly I already have plans for the june 26,2010 weekend if the date changes I would very interested in going.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 73 Likes on 23 Posts

COUNT ME IN! (IF YOU'LL HAVE ME). I THINK I MET A FEW OF YOU GUYS AT THIS YEARS BORDAN LIGHT RUN.I HAD MY 312 FORMULA FASTECH AND MY BUDDY RICH HAD HIS 382 WITH THE FLAME GRAPHICS.IT WAS A FIRST FOR BOTH OF US,AND HAD A GREAT TIME. I JUST GOT MY 382 THIS WEEK AND LOOKING TO FILL THIS SUMMERS CALENDER WITH SOME FUN BOAT STUFF. WE USUALLY GO TO THE BASSETTS ISLAND PARTY ON A SATURDAY IN LATE JULY. LAST YEAR HAD ABOUT 250 BOATS,A BARGE WITH TRASH AND OUTHOUSES,AND A BARGE FOR THE BAND. BE GREAT TO HAVE YOU GUYS.SHOW UP AND WE CAN PISS OFF THE SAIL SNOBS.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Registered

I will be up for it..
Old 02-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

im getting all pumped up for boat season. i was accually poking around at some blower set ups for my boat instead of buying a new boat.
work sucks tho, so we shall see.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Registered

mike I talked to walt a little his place might be to small for the start. so what about plymouth start finish theres a club there at the docks, we could do a start there go to p town, cohasset, scituate, green harbor , plymouth. or skip ptown do duxbury harbor or marina bay. like marina bay start /stop go to cohasset,plymouth back to green harbor then scituate then marina bay. if you want I can get a rough idea for mileage call next month when gas docks open to show were 93 oc is at. this way smaller boats won't be a fraid to go to p town. so what do you think I will call walt again to plan a sit down since he has done a lot of these. maybe this week or next I will do what ever you need. I just hope me and gerry will have my boat to run. cause his is a pain on the road and it would cost about 3 grand in his boat to go from providence RI around threw the canal up do the run and go back. so my boat would be cheaper to run if its done by june.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Registered

ok my plans for today died so I took out my old charts and a ruler since I can't find my plotting kit, ok start at plymouth go to p town 21 miles, next go to cohasset 31 miles next cohasset to scituate staying offshore by cans 8 miles. scituate to green harbor is 9 1/2 miles, green harbor to plymouth 8 miles = 104 miles if we cut out p town its about 52 miles and we could go to marina bay which would so round trip cohasset to marina bay would add 28 miles. = a 80mile run so what do you think high life mike???
Old 03-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Registered

if you guys are running to marina bay, i would probably meet you there rather then trailer. i can make it there in no time.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
if you guys are running to marina bay, i would probably meet you there rather then trailer. i can make it there in no time.
not sure I have not heard from Mike yet.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 73 Likes on 23 Posts

Just an idea, if your going P-town and Plymouth how about a raft-up at Sandy Neck in Sandwich, great beach and always a bunch of campers out there having a good time. Set a time limit and continue on. Just my two cents. Any way you do it , I'am very interested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.