Fun Run South Shore >

Fun Run South Shore

Notices

Fun Run South Shore

Old 12-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fun Run South Shore

I'am working on having a FUN RUN- a summer fund raiser for the ROTARY CLUB of COHASSET,of which I am a member. Looking at a date in AUGUST on a SAT. ( still pending ) How does this date sound ? We'll have food - music - auction/prizes. Short course on the South Shore / Boston Harbor Islands. Michael "HIGH LIFE"
Old 12-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If nothing comes up or breaks on mine i'll go and try to bring 3or 4 more boat swith me.
Mike
Old 12-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmaverick66
If nothing comes up or breaks on mine i'll go and try to bring 3or 4 more boat swith me.
Mike
i wouldnt go with you, your boat sucks and the people you would bring probably suck to. lol JK

Id be up for this for sure!! keep us in mind and give me a call if you need any help

im going to do another NOYZEE fun run as well. probably like last season. meet at Mysery, shoot to mad fish, maybe do an over nighter and go from mad fish, out and around cape ann, over to black cow, or michles harbor side for dinner and more drinks, then over to winggi or back beach for an over night.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered

Hey Brad how have u been? Sorry u didn't have fun at my PR....lol
Mike
Old 12-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Registered

Hey Brad how have u been? Sorry u didn't have fun at my PR....lol
Mike
been good, u?
fun, i had a ton of fun and will be back next year for sure!!!!!!!! next year however, im thinking lets just stay on the lake and do the fun thing all over again!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike,
I'd give Walter at T.K.O.'S a shout also with your idea. http://www.eattkomalleys.com/
He has some docks and a boat ramp nearby also.
Walter loves this stuff !

Ken
Old 12-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Registered

hey I see a problem with aug we have the aug pokerrun at fallriver every year, and this past year mike started the on golden pond one the same week, now your talking about one to thats 3 in one month plus fairhaven is sept, walter was going to start one in july I think so if you did one in july or june maybe walt can work with you cause right now theres no runs in may/june/ july well maine is end of july sabago. so we need runs in the early months to. and I will do a fallriver run 1st over anyother and so won't most of the guys. I hope mike and mike check with each other this yr so we have to runs to go to in aug. theres guys from NJ /DEL/NY coming to the fallriver run and the fairhaven one that I met while buying my new boat. ps so thats three mikes with the runs I mean doing three runs art

Last edited by AIR TIME; 12-10-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Mike
Yeah the guy Mike who runs webster lake said No boats bigger then his can
go.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fun Run

My date is flexible, I will try to talk with Walter and run this out of Scituate. I have been to his restaurant by water this summer...looks good ! Would never run with conflicting dates will try to set up a schedual for this summer. Can anybody tell me dates of the other runs ? Hope the weather is dry early this year. Thanks, Michael "HIGH LIFE"
Old 12-12-2009, 06:32 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Make sure it does not conflict with the Sabego Poker run up in Maine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.