Lake George Boat Races

Notices

Lake George Boat Races

Old 03-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Of course, but its not a show up and run event. There tons of people on the invite list, customers and not, it will be a great event
if my boat is ready but you guys are full, will it be ok to run 5'' open headers for the weekend on the lake and do we still have to go 45mph. hope to see you guys at a few opa races I was planning on running but my motor is still not here so if its done end of the month and we get it rigged dialed in I want to run 400 class, if the small motor ends up in its 500 class. looking to do a bunch of PRs with all the sutphen guys me and erine will be battling it out since we both will have big power in boats about 30ft.Iwish the 4x4s still ran stick either of my motors in a mod jeep watch out haha. I had a blast doing it that for 4 or 5 years then our club fell a part , I am going to put my old pics from the 80s on a cd and will post LG ice races thread. later air out
Old 03-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,067 Likes on 282 Posts

You will have problems yes. We have the sound permit for the "race",not the weekend of boating.WHat OPA sites you planning on?