Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Lake Winnin Mem Day weekend >

Lake Winnin Mem Day weekend

Notices

Lake Winnin Mem Day weekend

Old 05-25-2010, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome glad to hear it. I don't see to many AT's on lake winni... did you buy it from Kevin at Beck's RV back in the day? I'll be in a white Fountain 27 fever, (all white, with a thin red stripe).... with an insane number of people on board... I'll be looking for an thunder on my way by suissevale and through moult bay.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Registered

and we'll be going to town docks as well.... (most likely) to drop the girls for lunch and drinks.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Registered

I'm going to be wicked loaded, so probably won't be moving at a good clip until all the girls get off at the docks... probably just cruising until then. Then it's off to the broads to see if my buddy and i can get a ticket.... (he's bringing his valentine one, although i doubt either of us will hear it)
Old 05-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
I hope to dial her in this weekend as well. Got a new 34 labbed 4 blade I am looking to try. A friend is loaning to buy if it works. I need about 300 rpms on the top end.
That's labbed 24.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Registered

....so.... NOT 34?
Old 05-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

But hopefully we can time it right. I will only have my wife and 2 1/2 year old on board so I assume you will be moving at a faster clip then I will. I have to take it easy with the family on board.

Either way see you in Meredith. Lets just hope for good weather.
If a handsome Black Lab is with us, I am taking it easy and if not...well.................

Originally Posted by danedee
I'm going to be wicked loaded, so probably won't be moving at a good clip until all the girls get off at the docks... probably just cruising until then. Then it's off to the broads to see if my buddy and i can get a ticket.... (he's bringing his valentine one, although i doubt either of us will hear it)
I had my Passport up last year and could not hear it nor did it ever go off anyway. Now I just obey the speed limit at all times...

I was going to be up on Sat, but now I might do a road trip on the Harley Sat with some of the boys and be up later in the weekend.

I was out last weekend warming the Broads up for you two.

I will hit Meredith on Sat if my plans change though

Last edited by onlywinni; 05-25-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

hey man.... just a correction.... meredith is friday.. Naswa is Saturday... but you have my number right? call me when you are out on anyday and I will let you know where I am.

** that goes for everyone **

wouldn't want anyone to get upset that we are making plans with friends on a public forum...
(inside joke, nothing about oso)
Ya right..some people on other sites are foolish

Ok cool thanks for the clarification..I will let you know if I head up Sat...
Old 05-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

if I get my drive back before the weekend I want to go up sun- mon. usually around naswa or the broads
Old 05-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Registered

sat will probly be meredith town docks for lunch etc... then naswa maybe.... braun bays become a pain in the ace... new spot?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Registered

well alright... i'll hit bb then... haven't been to winni.com yet, have to check that out too... just heard its gotten crazy with the marine patrol and BS... but then again, what do i know, i was in iraq all last summer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.