Resturaunts on the hudson between newburgh and tapen zee >

Resturaunts on the hudson between newburgh and tapen zee

Notices

Resturaunts on the hudson between newburgh and tapen zee

Old 06-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Resturaunts on the hudson between newburgh and tapen zee

I have tried to search and search but can not find answers. I am trying to figure out all of the dining options south of the newburgh beacon bridge. I know of all of them from the newburgh water front north to catskill but not very knowledgeable about south. I have herd maybe haverstraw but no specifics. Any help would be much appreciated! Let me know if any of the places have any kind of night life as well!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

yes haverstraw has a resturant. its called the hudson water club. the food is hit or miss. ive been there for days that were good and days that were bad. for $15 bucks for a burger it better be good. it really is a nice clean place with great view. they have plenty of docking right out front. we go there for drinks alot. i like the place. there also is a place called the stripped bass just north of the tz on the east side. small but nice place with much better food.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Registered

I assume your aware of the Newburgh waterfront ( Gully's , Torches etc ) Heading south there is Charles Point, Crystal bay which is just north of indian point , but I heard a rumor it closed. There also is a public dock in Cold spring which has a bunch of great spots to eat & drink within a short walk into town. Ossining has a Italian place at the Schomuck marina with slips to tie up for dinner. Also just south of Stripped bass in Tarrytown that YESREJ mentioned is the Washington Irving which gets a great crowd friday nights ( lotsa eye candy ).
Old 06-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

good to see you posting kevin!!! how you feeling??
Old 06-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
good to see you posting kevin!!! how you feeling??
Doing great !!! Doctors say things are healing up nicely . Still have a few more weeks wearing my stormtrooper brace and then I'll get a smaller one , Cant wait for that .

Thanks for asking
Kevin
Old 06-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

just south of tappan zee (about a 3 iron, hit well..realy well)... in piermont there's a little marina and a cool restaurant....west side of river, walk to piermont and other stuff...kind of nice, fun but not crazy....
Old 06-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChristianGott
just south of tappan zee (about a 3 iron, hit well..realy well)... in piermont there's a little marina and a cool restaurant....west side of river, walk to piermont and other stuff...kind of nice, fun but not crazy....
I never knew about this place , I'll have to check it out . Thanks
Old 06-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

try the town marina in Newburgh just south of the bridge on the west side. 4 or 5 restaurants within walking distance, right there actually, and resonable dockage rates.
I believe they have a web page something like newburgh city docks