Old 07-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dQe8290zWQ
Old 07-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea, was a great time for sure.
gonna have to pass this link to my buddy john, thats his 47 lightining at the end.

we ended up parting till late yesterday and just stayed we just got home. great times
Old 07-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
yea, was a great time for sure.
gonna have to pass this link to my buddy john, thats his 47 lightining at the end.

we ended up parting till late yesterday and just stayed we just got home. great times
That was also him at 27 seconds into the video. The boat blowing by everyone else!!

Sweet looking and sounding. The last clip was before the race when he was just out putting around!

Did you run your checkmate?
Old 07-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 502ss
That was also him at 27 seconds into the video. The boat blowing by everyone else!!

Sweet looking and sounding. The last clip was before the race when he was just out putting around!

Did you run your checkmate?
yea, i saw him at that point as well. funny story why he was so far back. he had to take a leak and went below. next thing you know his girl is yelling, honey honey, lets go, they are going!!!!!
he was only running one motor, fired the other 2 up and took off last. lol
he was running just under 100 when you saw him get on it. the boat ran well for him.

i didnt do the thunder run, i was accually sitting about next to you during this vid. lol
i was looking for my boat or my buddys 38 fountain express i was next to.
i did run the poker run tho, ended up on the board but not for long.

great run
Old 07-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
yea, i saw him at that point as well. funny story why he was so far back. he had to take a leak and went below. next thing you know his girl is yelling, honey honey, lets go, they are going!!!!!
he was only running one motor, fired the other 2 up and took off last. lol
he was running just under 100 when you saw him get on it. the boat ran well for him.

i didnt do the thunder run, i was accually sitting about next to you during this vid. lol
i was looking for my boat or my buddys 38 fountain express i was next to.
i did run the poker run tho, ended up on the board but not for long.

great run
Really! Did you see me? I was the only fool out there in a shallow V 21' jet boat!

I hope you weren't the guy that was gonna try and cut across my wake until he noticed the 150' rooster tail! Whoever that was if he continued on his current trajectory he was gonna get wet!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I missed it this year, had to work Saturday I had my own Thunder Run Fri night though, had to get it out of my system. I didn't see any boats out there, they all must have been at the drivers meeting.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Registered

i didnt notice you, i was shooting the sht with my buddy, then watched the run, then took off to the other side.
wasnt me going behind you. lol

tazz, we where out friday for a bit, my buddy had his yellow 25 outlaw out as well.
just for a short time tho. then went back and took care of the importain stuff. (killing the cooler!!!!!!!!!)