Notices

Njpp-free

Old 07-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Tom unfortunately it didnt start between 2 people. I was left a message to deliver a message based on what other people had said. However "IF" DP would have contacted JD directly from the beginning NONE of this would be where it is now.
Understood. The problem however is between Dave and Joe. However it started can't be changed, however how it progresses can. That is all I am saying.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

The only way it going to get resolved is if DP contacts JD as he should have from the beginning and apologizes to him...until that happens its not going to die.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I don't know what happened. I wasn't there. This is the first time I missed Shore Dreams and even going back to before it was Shore Dreams called Day on the Bay, I was there for that.
Too many people have spent too much time and effort in both Shore Dreams and NJPPC to make them special and yes, I took offense to Joe's posts.
I like Joe and consider him a friend. I like Dave and he is also a friend. I don't want to be involved in their disagreement, I am not trying to solve it, and I am not going to get involved. I just don't see anything positive coming out of this thread. Yes NJPPC is Dave's club, just as Stu Jones has FPC and Billy Frenz has NPPBA, however there are so many other people involved. This is a problem between two people and this thread is dragging others that don't need to be involved in. We all know what Shore Dreams has done and it is amazing.
Let's not forget what NJPPC has done for us as well. It is a combined voice against unjust legislations (knocking down unwarranted speed limits and no wake zones), a positive voice among other boating/sailing communities, and has set a golden example in the poker run industry in the last 10 years. Yes Dave started this and he is president but it is all of us NJPPC members that made it what it is.

Last edited by Tom A.; 07-22-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered

Tom you are 100% correct in alot of what you said and as i said...the only possible resolution is if DP contacts JD as he should have from the beginning and apologizes to him...until that happens its not going to die. So if Dave's as concerned as you seem to be then this phone call should have already happened between 2 people, that up until noon on Sunday when the message was left on my phone were friends no ? The balls in Dave's court...
Old 07-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Let's not forget what NJPPC has done for us as well. It is a combined voice against unjust legislations (knocking down unwarranted speed limits and no wake zones), a positive voice among other boating/sailing communities, and has set a golden example in the poker run industry in the last 10 years. Yes Dave started this and he is president but it is all of us NJPPC members that made it what it is.

Tom 100% agreed but if we as a club can not treat current and former members with respect then how can we fight these issues together in the future?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
Joe - I'll put up NJPPC's 13yrs of reputation up againt your childish rant anytime
Dave, Yesterday morning I called you and emailed you in the afternoon about your roar on the shore poker run. I find it a little disturbing that you can come on hear but not return an email or call from a potential participant. You were faxed Friday with my info before any of this happened and have yet to get any answers. Is this how things are run over there? Because if so you can gladly take me off your list or interested parties in your "club". You may have a problem with Joey D but at least he responds within hours if you need him.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

DaveP- I have been calling/emailing you for several weeks and you HAVE NOT returned ANY phone calls/emails. You have my contact info. I do not want to SAY anymore UNLESS I need to.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

joe ...i think we need njpp-FREE tee shirts and a team lomax logo on the back ...
Old 07-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ReggieRaft
prostock. Read Tom's posts, he's right on when he said its Daves club and he does a great job runnig it.But the club is made up of members . I would consider myself an outsider to the barneget aera but have always filt welcome. If you pass on the club you will miss out on meeting people who enjoy boating as you do and work hard to keep it in a positive lite.

Last edited by berns29scarab; 07-23-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: leaving a sleeping dog lie
Old 07-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by VPLOMAX
joe ...i think we need njpp-FREE tee shirts and a team lomax logo on the back ...
peeeeeeeeeock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.