Speeding on Winni. >

Speeding on Winni.

Notices

Speeding on Winni.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

The boat in question was met back at his dock on Governor's Island, by a congenial party from the Marine Patrol. I'm pretty certain the boat was red, and "some" stated it was an Outerlimits.

The MP obviously knew where the boat was from.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

four posts from slingshotengaged since april three here and on about noise almost seems like trolling to get someone to start spouting off about speeding or how loud there boat is . i may be wrong just seems a bit fishy
Old 10-05-2010, 05:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

He's just a disgruntled speed limit supporter that doesn't have anyone to play with anymore. Trying to entrap anyone he can. Ruining boating for everyone else has become his passion. Quite a life ey?
Old 10-05-2010, 05:33 AM

thats what i was thinking............. again maybe i am wrong ..... if not please get a life!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:50 AM
A.T. Cult Member #4
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jarhead0341
thats what i was thinking............. again maybe i am wrong ..... if not please get a life!
nope you are not wrong... The speed limit supporters are trying to get people to say they were speeding so they can use it in their testimoney that the speed limit is needed.

It is best not to give them any ammunition.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
nope you are not wrong... The speed limit supporters are trying to get people to say they were speeding so they can use it in their testimoney that the speed limit is needed.

It is best not to give them any ammunition.
Speeding in a NWZ was illegal before the useless law went into effect. But anything more than about 6 mph would technically be speeding in the NWZ anyway, I think that's been covered for some time. The sad part of the SL supporters (at least the vocal ones), is that they are disingenuous in their arguments.

I think most people have seen that they have a vendetta against certain groups, and could really care less about anything other than that. I read more into the screen name of the OP than most I think

A useless troll perhaps?
Old 10-06-2010, 07:07 PM

Ha ha how pathetic
Old 10-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SlingshotEngaged
I don't see that happening,but who knows.I made it all summer with switchable exhaust and speeding,but only out in the big water.Luck will run out eventually.
oops hope you are one of us and not the slime that did this to the lake so if your one of us
I feel for you bro, man the 1st time I was on the lake I was 13[1971] and stayed at a motel cottages place it had white two level motel and a bunch of white and red trimed cottages with docks and a hugh set of boulders we could see the beach and the board walk and mt washington boat docked. my father almost went in after going there for 3 years with someother familys and buying out the old couple who owned it. but we got a place on a little lake in RI. biggest boat was 19ft and the v drives picked on the jet boats hahaha. but I wanted to spend a week with all my family there in winni this summer but went to niagara and had fun. who knows maybe we will try it next year I got to go slow with my mom and dad if there still here and need mufflers which might not help with my mom my dad loves it but 50 mph would be a 150 mph for him now. good luck.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 10-13-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:21 AM

sling shot engaged ha ha is that you warren
Old 11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jarhead0341
sling shot engaged ha ha is that you warren

Would not surprise me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.