Notices

The New Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
That may be the case, but who makes the faster boat, Richie or Reggie? Which is the real #1???

We're going to leave that up to the experts.....Jeff? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are plenty of good boats made. There are plenty of super boats made today too.

but if you want a tried and true, bad azz boat with no Bull**** do dads marketing or gimicks There aren't to many choices.

Sutphen to me is at the top,

Tons of race titles, heritage second to none, design charticterstics that helped win a world war, No flashy paint schemes to hide behind,no gimicks, no overdone websites or advertising just a pure bred race hull coverted to a pleasure boat staying as true to its roots as can be.

Thats the kind of boat I want, you boys can buy whatever youd like.

I really like the nortech and the OL and many other boats.
Some are just plain in a differnt class obviously. you cant compare a cat against a V hull sutphen etc Although I did look at cats I just wanted something with a cabin so that was out.

I even like CIGS but when I looked at boats, and I looked at everything, I came back to Sutphen for allot of reasons.

Not to mention nothing has more of a Connecticut connection than sutphen. Lets face it its almost a CT boat since 70 to 80% of them were probably sold by offshore speed and ski in CT.

I have been told that Jimmy goodrich sold 350 sutphens out of that dealership alone.

as for the CPBA Xmas party

I called the old harbor park about pricing as I think almost everyone knows where it is and has a fondness for it.
Its on the water, we cant trash it any worse than it already is, and we (cpba members) have been there together a bunch.

Now as far as the black duck Thats a possibility too I dont know that area at all and its not exactly central to everyone but I certainly wouldnt rule it out.

I also havent even told half the members about the party yet so thanks for letting the cat out of the bag prematurely, KEV
Old 11-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered

Oh yeah I posted one more post in the old thread just to be defiant.LOL
Old 11-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
There are plenty of good boats made. There are plenty of super boats made today too.

but if you want a tried and true, bad azz boat with no Bull**** do dads marketing or gimicks There aren't to many choices.

Sutphen to me is at the top,

Tons of race titles, heritage second to none, design charticterstics that helped win a world war, No flashy paint schemes to hide behind,no gimicks, no overdone websites or advertising just a pure bred race hull coverted to a pleasure boat staying as true to its roots as can be.

Thats the kind of boat I want, you boys can buy whatever youd like.

I really like the nortech and the OL and many other boats.
Some are just plain in a differnt class obviously. you cant compare a cat against a V hull sutphen etc Although I did look at cats I just wanted something with a cabin so that was out.

I even like CIGS but when I looked at boats, and I looked at everything, I came back to Sutphen for allot of reasons.

Not to mention nothing has more of a Connecticut connection than sutphen. Lets face it its almost a CT boat since 70 to 80% of them were probably sold by offshore speed and ski in CT.

I have been told that Jimmy goodrich sold 350 sutphens out of that dealership alone.

as for the CPBA Xmas party

I called the old harbor park about pricing as I think almost everyone knows where it is and has a fondness for it.
Its on the water, we cant trash it any worse than it already is, and we (cpba members) have been there together a bunch.

Now as far as the black duck Thats a possibility too I dont know that area at all and its not exactly central to everyone but I certainly wouldnt rule it out.

I also havent even told half the members about the party yet so thanks for letting the cat out of the bag prematurely, KEV
Dude

You have drank the kool aid! I have never met anyone more brand loyal.....honestly! We all get it you love Sutphens, but I think you are like some kind of recruiter. Also for the guys who have pm'd me in regards to this I can't stop laughing thanks you made my morning
Old 11-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Registered

Well, very interesting reading Jeff. But you never answered the question! Stop circling the pool and just jump in! Oh, the party. The only person I told was Frank. Forgot to tell him the cat was still in the bag! My bad.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered

I am just bustin on you Kev, There wasnt much of a bag to start with.

It was just that I havent discussed it with too many people yet. No big deal either way I was just Jokin with you. You can go back to moving dogs in front of the camera for large profit.

Frank
As for my sutphen postings.

I just feel I have to dispute the issue when people claim they are NUMBER 1

Whos the recruiter.LOL

Over and over I hear cig guys saying we're number 1 because some marketing co. decided to put a number 1 on the side of a hull.

Number 1 in what?

sales maybe but not wins?

Over and over I hear guys on here dogging other makes and touting thier cigs, but if someone else touts there MFG or dare say cigs arent number 1, they jump up there azz and say oh your a recruiter or some BS.

Look at any thread on fountains vs cig and see how the Cig guys jumped up there azz.

Not to mention going after the Jugular when you guys runout of facts.

Its laughable so I play with it and probably always will.
Its not a serious thing for me its a boat company your taking it wayyy to serious.LOL

Yes I am brand loyal (like your not) If you knew me better youd know why I am so brand loyal. maybe we need to have a drink and shoot the ****. If you had showed up that saturday and hung out with Kev scot and me instead of polishing your cig, maybe things would be different.

as far as the PM's you got that were so funny no one had the sack to send anything my way.

send the Pms to me Id like to know whos talking......

SUTPHEN RECRUITER JEFF SIGNING OFF......

Your all wayyy to serious for me
Old 11-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...s-quarrel.html
Old 11-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Registered

Default Jeffs Battle With Cigarette Owners

Too serious? Naaahh. All in good fun. Ok, Im going to just say what everyone is tryin to say here, so dont kill the messenger! People are just tryin to get YOU to open your up mind a bit. Everybody on this site has tons of respect for Sutphen. The problem they are having is with you. Everything you say you dont like about about Cigarette owners being closed minded and judgemental about others.....You are the same exact way, except with your Sutphen! Maybe you need to talk to the man in the vanity mirror yourself! It only seems to be tward Cig owners though, cause you rave about Fountains too! Dont discredit the boats because you think their owners are close minded......we dont! We all like Sutphens. Oh, Excalibur#1

PS..How dare you think it was me who PM'd Frank this morning!! Hahahahaha(kidding)

Last edited by kreed; 11-19-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Jeff,

You wanna get together and watch this quality flick
Attached Thumbnails The New Thread-mvie.jpg  
Old 11-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Oh Sh!t the grenades are getting thrown today....... I just looked at a Sut with no power or drives and was thinking about that as my next boat with my power and a set of XR's. Oh wait nope, no that was last nights nightmare woke up and had to walk out side in 40 degree weather and in my Banana Hamock and kiss My swirl #1
-Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.