70 today in jersey !!! >

70 today in jersey !!!

Notices

70 today in jersey !!!

Old 02-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 70 today in jersey !!!

Coming up the parkway from Point Pleasant this afternoon the thingy on my mirror said 70 !!!!!!!!! Felt nice to open the doors to the shop , drive with the windows open and not have to put a winter coat on to go outside !!!!! Probably gonna snow sunday while watching the 500 !!
Old 02-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Registered

My parents live in Florida and will be at the 500, they remind me of their great weather at least once a day.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:18 AM

it was a beautiful thing. Then after being all excited, north jersey got snow haha. For once(because its still winter) rain is actually a wonderful thing. its washing the salt and melting snowbanks. Cant wait for permanent warmer weather!!
Old 02-25-2011, 09:22 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblue
it was a beautiful thing. Then after being all excited, north jersey got snow haha. For once(because its still winter) rain is actually a wonderful thing. its washing the salt and melting snowbanks. Cant wait for permanent warmer weather!!
Such a weird week..... Northern NJ gets 4-6 inches one day. Southern NJ gets 3-4 inches the next and Central NJ (Northern Monmouth) got ZERO both days!
Old 02-25-2011, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
Such a weird week..... Northern NJ gets 4-6 inches one day. Southern NJ gets 3-4 inches the next and Central NJ (Northern Monmouth) got ZERO both days!
So based on current weather patterns should northern monmouth be the place for anti-snow guys, like myself, to move to????

Where do you do most of your boating if you are living in middletown area?
Old 02-25-2011, 03:45 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Mostly on the ocean but also Sandy Hook Bay, Hudson River, Barnegat Bay, Navesink River and Shrewsbury Rivers. I guess you can say I buy a lot of expensive hamburgers in Jones Beach, Pt. Pleasant and NYC.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

So based on current weather patterns should northern monmouth be the place for anti-snow guys, like myself, to move to?????
My house is for sale if you're interested.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:46 PM

Mostly on the ocean but also Sandy Hook Bay, Hudson River, Barnegat Bay, Navesink River and Shrewsbury Rivers. I guess you can say I buy a lot of expensive hamburgers in Jones Beach, Pt. Pleasant and NYC.
Pretty much anywhere jersey touches. Well minus the delaware. Have you ever taken a trip south of LBI?
Old 02-25-2011, 06:48 PM

My house is for sale if you're interested.
Honestly, if it the timing was right and the price was right. Where ya movin to?

and where in middletown?

pm me if u dont want all to see.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Pretty much anywhere jersey touches. Well minus the delaware. Have you ever taken a trip south of LBI?
Yeah, last summer I did the Atlantic City Poker Run but that's as far south as I've gone.

Honestly, if it the timing was right and the price was right. Where ya movin to?

and where in middletown?

pm me if u dont want all to see.
Moving to northern MD in a few weeks. We are in Harmony section of Middletown. I'll PM you some details.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.