Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
anyone going down to atlantic city for offshore races >

anyone going down to atlantic city for offshore races

Notices

anyone going down to atlantic city for offshore races

Old 04-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sounds good, i should hopefully be out on the river before then, gonna change my setup a little and see if i cant get my barge to move a little better. were getting ready to buy a house at the end of summer so wife is cutting me down on my big trips, wanted to go to bumper bash on the chesapeake but haven't been able to talk her into it. its alot of fun and a nice ride from naughty goose. hopefully you make it to a c, lot of fun boating down there and alot of nice boats.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Sounds like a good time. Where can you launch the boats from close by? Is there designated spots to anchor up for the races? Is there someplace to get this info from? Sorry for sounding like too much of an amature.
Bill, there are afew ramps down there we could get you launched at..
Old 05-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Registered

just to let you guys know, races have been postponed.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered

Just an FYI there is the Brigantine Boat ramp real close by, some of the little boats used it last year...its FREE feel free to contact me for info i use the ramp daily
Old 05-19-2011, 08:49 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, so AC races have been canceled due to Trump selling the Marina and the new owners not wanting to pony up the bucks for the races? Does that make much good bussiness sence? This is what I heard from Danny and Drew at Bandit Performance when I picked up my boat today. I still would like to do an ocean trip sometime this season. Looking at second or third weekend in June for a Chesepeke trip. Demag, do you know when that Bumper Bash is? I haven't heard of that run before. Rock the Bay and one other but not that one. More info if you have it. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Registered

i believe Smitty posted the races will be in september...it was insurance issues dont quote me
Old 05-20-2011, 09:38 AM
Registered

Bumper bash is a big boat party, the website is WWW.thenewbumperbash.com . Great time live band on the water, lots of bikini's lots of boats. Take a look at the website
Old 05-20-2011, 09:48 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That link is no good, I think that's like the rock the bay. Same event?
Old 05-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered

I just tried the link. Working for me, I think rock the bay is a poker run, this is just a big party
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
OK, so AC races have been canceled due to Trump selling the Marina and the new owners not wanting to pony up the bucks for the races? Does that make much good bussiness sence? This is what I heard from Danny and Drew at Bandit Performance when I picked up my boat today. I still would like to do an ocean trip sometime this season. Looking at second or third weekend in June for a Chesepeke trip. Demag, do you know when that Bumper Bash is? I haven't heard of that run before. Rock the Bay and one other but not that one. More info if you have it. Thanks!
AC was cancelled/postponed due to the Golden Nugget purchasing Trump Marina and the transaction not being complete in time for the June race. Its of no benefit to Trump since he's selling, and the new potential buyer doesnt want to pay incase the deal falls thru. No new date set as of yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.