Funny CT. Story MSN >

Funny CT. Story MSN

Notices

Funny CT. Story MSN

Old 04-21-2011, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A source tells me this is the product of much planning and a seriously thought out mental state...

"DUDE, we're been at the bar since 12, lets go get some hoes...."

(5 minutes later)

"Dude, no hoes are picking up the phone, I wanna back one up..."

(Lightbulb)

"DUDE LETS STEAL A BACKHOE AND DRIVE IT DOWN MY OWN STREET! THE NEIGHBORS ARE COOL TRUST ME, ACT NATURAL."

"Hey Bill, who's that idiot in a suspicious vehicle knocking down light poles..."

"TERRORISTTTTT!"

"Excuse me Sir, what are you doing?"

"I hadda work overtime boss wants me on top of this job for da union"

"Sir, you work overtime on a Sunday...wearing a bedazzled armani exchange shirt and what most kids refer to as "stunner shades""

"Ey, listen to me, there's no law about lookin good on the job, listen, bout time you showed up, I called you guys like 3hrs ago"

"Sir, you're under arrest"

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"

"No, sir, but I know you're going to jail..say buh bye to the little backhoe...."

"ahhh **** you motherlessmother****er when i'm done with you you're goinna be working mall security at burger king"

"that's fine, but tonight, your ass is mine....bend over, your cell mate's driving tonight....runny eggs"

"NO DADDY NOOOOOOO"

THE END

In my mind this is what happened...

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-21-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

^^^^^^Holy Sh1t !!!!^^^^^^^ F'n funny Big Daddy Hatter! You drinkin already??????..............Priceless and out of control.

Last edited by kreed; 04-21-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Na, he usually wears bedazzled clothing and walks around like a fairy...I'm sure he'll have something rude to say to me...do I give a ****, not really...

"Every look at a guido and just want to tell him how ridiculous he looks..."

That can be Adam...

and to be honest, if any of us ever did this...he'd be writing the same crap...I've done some dumb ****, but seriously, wtf goes through your head, lets steal a backhoe? GREAT IDEA..

REAL MEN OF GENIUSSSSS...WE SALUTE YOU, MR CROSS DRESSING HOOTERS GIRL BACKHOE STEALER...

YOU PUT THE ASS, IN JACKASS....haha

If you went home with this person....trust me, what happened to you wasn't a dream and those many hours of therapy...are probably warranted...it's sick stinger's girlfriend haha

It's the new CPBA Boat Girl...
Attached Thumbnails Funny CT. Story MSN-adamgay.jpg  

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-21-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Pat dont start sh!t with me ill go down there and set a bear trap for you a$$, then roll you down a hill like a donut. Making sure you go threw a bunch of bees nests so the honey covers you and then give you a pink belly like back in jr. hight b!tch.
-Mike
Old 04-21-2011, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Listen Napoleon...calm down, you're short, we get it..

Go invade a country, or conquest something...or buy some boots...

lol, such an angry little man you are...maybe it's all that coffee milk you're drinking..gotcha malnourished..

or...are you flirting with me? You know, anger is the first sign of denial....and it's not just another river in egypt...you're just not my type...

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-21-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

I learned of this story Monday but didnt think it was appropriate to air Adam's dirty laundry...Hope everything is working out for him.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

it was on msnbc.com....

It's not dirty laundry, it's hilarious. He's the one who did it, if anyone else did it , it would be just as funny...I hope it works out for him too, but come on, out of all the dumb things to do, this was a good idea? I have sympathy, but not much...

Him and steve will get along great....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZtwJNjxk

"Steve, come on man, I can't have you riding down the street drinking on a lawnmower..."

"TAZED"

"I THINK I CRAPPED MY PANTS, DONT DO THAT AGAIN"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30InBgGhiSo

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-21-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Sorry just because your titts are bigger then most woman thats not a good thing. Last time your saw you d!ck was whenthe doctor pulled you out by it. to bad it snapped back and went in. How is that queer ford torus your driving arouns still have that huge rainbow and gay pride sticker flying high>
-Mike
Old 04-21-2011, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wow...that almost made me angry....then I remembered, I don't need a stool to reach the top shelf...

Car's fine, after I was almost killed flipping my other one and blew the engine in the one before that...I figured drive a company car and be safer...atleast it doesn't smell like french fries...like yours...

Oh and last time I saw my dick was when your mom's head was bobbing on it up and down. Best deal I ever found on groupon, I heard she's on 2 for 1 day...

seriously, how does it feel to be as tall as a circus midget, we should start calling you "weeman"..

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-21-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

I have free fuel whats wrong with that. I drive it around so I can make you hungry and watch you stop at every BK and MC'D's on the way to you watering hole aka you B/F's azzhole biotch. Holy crap now I can see what my momz was laughing the other night she said she went to a comedy show, all now is exsplained. thanks for the clarification. Must have used a microscop and tweezers thats is so handy to you.
Only way youd get a woman youd pay for it.
-Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.