June 4th - aka tomorrow >

June 4th - aka tomorrow

Notices

June 4th - aka tomorrow

Old 06-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
today was actually pretty good at pavilion. not a lot of jersey shore meatheads. it was actually enjoyable. hope everyone had a fun sunday. im about to head out for dinner and drinks.
We ran the river today, had a great time and ran into kev and his freinds, his buddy who bought his old carrera blew up an outdrive and kev had to tow them back 2 HRS.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

To be honest I don't think I'm gonna hang with you guys this year. It always seems like whomever you hang out with breaks something. I'm staying away.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
To be honest I don't think I'm gonna hang with you guys this year. It always seems like whomever you hang out with breaks something. I'm staying away.
I know, there really has been some people breakin down this year.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
I know, there really has been some people breakin down this year.
ahhh, just some early season BS problems. It will all traightened out soon. You cant get discouraged this early in the season. Would be nice to see Scots boat back out THIS season though!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just got a notice this morning that my o-ring came in so I should be able to glue things back together on Sat. I went to about 6 differnt stores this weekend looking for a replacement, no dice. Many were close, but no matches.

Update on my cat... I had it stored at a vacant neighbors house since I brought the OL home. The guy that ownes the vacant house stopped over yesterday and said he was having a dumpster delivered this week and asking if I could move the boat. I jumped right on it as he was doing me a favor and I knew I wasn't going to have time to deal with it this week. So I spent a couple of hours looking for a place to keep it, preping it, and then took the boat to a friend's house about 20 minutes away. 6PM I get home and start getting things cleaned up around the house when this guy from a mile or two up the street stops by asking about the boat. I told him I just moved it and I was going to be listing it FS tomorrow on Craigslist. He asked where it was and how much. I told $7k as I wanted to sell it this week... He said really, can we go look at it? So we take a ride back over to the boat (which I just moved!) and he buys it on the spot. I guess I sold it way too cheap, which I knew, but I just wanted it gone. As I told him as he was leaving... couldn't you have stopped by 2 hours earlier?
Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

BTW, I love the pic of Mike dumpster diving! Hahaha
Old 06-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What kind of cat was it Scot?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Just got a notice this morning that my o-ring came in so I should be able to glue things back together on Sat. I went to about 6 differnt stores this weekend looking for a replacement, no dice. Many were close, but no matches.

Update on my cat... I had it stored at a vacant neighbors house since I brought the OL home. The guy that ownes the vacant house stopped over yesterday and said he was having a dumpster delivered this week and asking if I could move the boat. I jumped right on it as he was doing me a favor and I knew I wasn't going to have time to deal with it this week. So I spent a couple of hours looking for a place to keep it, preping it, and then took the boat to a friend's house about 20 minutes away. 6PM I get home and start getting things cleaned up around the house when this guy from a mile or two up the street stops by asking about the boat. I told him I just moved it and I was going to be listing it FS tomorrow on Craigslist. He asked where it was and how much. I told $7k as I wanted to sell it this week... He said really, can we go look at it? So we take a ride back over to the boat (which I just moved!) and he buys it on the spot. I guess I sold it way too cheap, which I knew, but I just wanted it gone. As I told him as he was leaving... couldn't you have stopped by 2 hours earlier?
Scot your boat all registered?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Registered

Good job on the sale Scot Id have bought it but I just didnt have the room here to work on it and if I kept it in OS Id never get it done.

It WAS a good deal for someone. I hope you handed the new owner a CPBA application and a link to the website! I am sure you thought of the club FIRST and yourself second right.......
Old 06-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Scot your boat all registered?
Yea Scot, whats the deal here? Your life seems to be WAY to busy for a boat owner! I wanna hear that thing surging again this weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.