June 4th - aka tomorrow >

June 4th - aka tomorrow

Notices

June 4th - aka tomorrow

Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Yea Scot, whats the deal here? Your life seems to be WAY to busy for a boat owner! I wanna hear that thing surging again this weekend!
Him and sea2 jet are on the same buy them, polish them and dont use them plan!

Its cheaper that way. they never break, and they can be as fast as they want them to be !
Old 06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Yea Scot, whats the deal here? Your life seems to be WAY to busy for a boat owner! I wanna hear that thing surging again this weekend!
Him and sea2 jet are on the same buy them, polish them and dont use them plan!

Its cheaper that way. they never break, and they can be as fast as they want them to be !
Old 06-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes and no... I ended up having to transfer the regs from them to me. I was waiting for the stickers and just got a notice last week that they needed another notarized BoS from the previous owners as the BoS they gave me was from the husband and the boat was registered in his wife's name... so now I'm waiting again for them to send this to me, so I can send it back to GA to get my damn stickers! I'm told 2-4 weeks for the stickers once I receive the BoS and forward it to them... Urrrrrgggg!

And yes Kevin, I have a lot going on in my life so when I do get a full day to get out on the water it's a treat... I was just told I have 'plans' for a few more weekend days this month too (parties, etc) Great. At least the weather has been mostly cool and or wet up to this point...

Jeff, you dont know me very well if you think I'm polishing a boat, bike, car, etc!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
What kind of cat was it Scot?
Sorry, it was an OB Cougar.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Yes and no... I ended up having to transfer the regs from them to me. I was waiting for the stickers and just got a notice last week that they needed another notarized BoS from the previous owners as the BoS they gave me was from the husband and the boat was registered in his wife's name... so now I'm waiting again for them to send this to me, so I can send it back to GA to get my damn stickers! I'm told 2-4 weeks for the stickers once I receive the BoS and forward it to them... Urrrrrgggg!

And yes Kevin, I have a lot going on in my life so when I do get a full day to get out on the water it's a treat... I was just told I have 'plans' for a few more weekend days this month too (parties, etc) Great. At least the weather has been mostly cool and or wet up to this point...

Jeff, you dont know me very well if you think I'm polishing a boat, bike, car, etc!
where are you registering it? RI? In CT the BOS doesnt need to be notorized unless they changed the rules in the past year.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered

As mentioned, GA. Long story short, it was far easier to transfer their regsitration into my name. I've never heard of doing that, but that's one way they do things down there. Plus it was dirt cheap and good for three years.