SS930-Scot FINALLY changes his avitar!

Notices

SS930-Scot FINALLY changes his avitar!

Old 06-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Big words from another land lubber! But at least the dep oil spill department is happy he's sat out most of the season while kev and I have been out running!
How many help bids of the TIGGER are floating around from this season? Zip zilch zero lol

That's ok Tigger never was much of a swimmer !Lol
I'll bet you I have more time on the water then you do this year even while fixing all the little things. Where ahve you gone this year???? I have been to Cladiuos 3 1/2 times Clinton and Block. You???
Old 06-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
I'll bet you I have more time on the water then you do this year even while fixing all the little things. Where ahve you gone this year???? I have been to Cladiuos 3 1/2 times Clinton and Block. You???
Hahahaha...3 1/2 times!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SS930
Haha! Honestly, what I really need is to spend some time with it to learn how to control the damn thing around the docks! Between the stagger and those big cleavers (never mind the blower surge), the damn thing doesn't counter rotate for ****! Throw one in reverse and one forward, it just surges forward like the one isn't even in reverse! With those big props, just engaging one of the drive really pushes the boat forward. It's definitely going to take some time for me to get comfortable with it, that's for sure!
Scot, you just need a good boat b*tch onboard to be ready to jump....I am available this weekend

Seriously though, good luck with it. Can't wait to hear from you after you get a change to beat on it a little (just a little though...)
Old 06-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SS930
Haha! Honestly, what I really need is to spend some time with it to learn how to control the damn thing around the docks! Between the stagger and those big cleavers (never mind the blower surge), the damn thing doesn't counter rotate for ****! Throw one in reverse and one forward, it just surges forward like the one isn't even in reverse! With those big props, just engaging one of the drive really pushes the boat forward. It's definitely going to take some time for me to get comfortable with it, that's for sure!
Scot, you just need a good boat b*tch onboard to be ready to help....I am available this weekend

Seriously though, good luck with it. Can't wait to hear from you after you get a change to beat on it a little (just a little though...)
Old 07-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
I have been to claudios 2 times( once with kev but didnt actually make it in just rafted),out on the river 4 times, 1 time to pavillion, once to OLS with the kids, and took mike telows 21 out once.

Does that qualify for enough times on the water.

Havent been to block though, on my boat, maybe next week.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
to be honest i have probably ran the most (thus far) this season, going out nearly everyday of every weekend.
I Will agree that every time I have been out along comes a group of DRUNKS put putting by with the stereo CRANKING. I look up and its justins ride.

(The Put putting wasnt a dig its just been luck I usualy see him in a No wake zone or rafted at Pav.)

I know how testy you guys are on here.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Registered

everyone have a happy and safe 4th of july weekend, dep and state police will be out in force on the river and sound with the coast guard
Old 07-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by innerrage
everyone have a happy and safe 4th of july weekend, dep and state police will be out in force on the river and sound with the coast guard
Doesnt matter.....I got my Tshirt! Thanks Brian.......
Old 07-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
I Will agree that every time I have been out along comes a group of DRUNKS put putting by with the stereo CRANKING. I look up and its justins ride.

(The Put putting wasnt a dig its just been luck I usualy see him in a No wake zone or rafted at Pav.)

I know how testy you guys are on here.
hell yea...i think we have put 20 hours on her so far. if not more.